Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
My lines are changing and growing Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
My lines are changing and growing Voting17My lines are changing and growing Voting19My lines are changing and growing Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
My lines are changing and growing Voting17My lines are changing and growing Voting19My lines are changing and growing Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

My lines are changing and growing

+2
mooky
Hok
6 posters

Go down

My lines are changing and growing Empty My lines are changing and growing

Post  Hok Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 am

Hi every body,
I never thought this is possible but my lines are actually growing.
1.My heart line on my left hand was previously very short(mental heart line).Today only, I look I found it reaching my Jupiter finger.Been having a positive relationship for last 6 months.I suppose may be because of that.
2.On my right hand,a secondary/minor fate line(very thin one) seems to be growing downwards.Previously it was very short,just about 3 cms.
3.On top of my marriage line(right hand) another branch seems to be following it for some time.The branch was not there before.
I guess the lines in our hand reflect the current state of our mind and also how we will be in future if we continue to be in that state of mind.

Hok

Back to top Go down

My lines are changing and growing Empty re: Changing lines

Post  mooky Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 am

Hok,

I have noticed a similar thing on my hand. Well, I knew that the dominant hand was supposed to change over time as compared to the other hand. But it is interesting to watch happen. But, I wonder whether the changes are happening based on my beliefs and desires, or due to other changes. Specifically, my line of mercury on my dominant hand is changing from a fairly straight line to one that curves towards the outer edge of the hand. Like a large reverse C or crescent moon. Is this because I have read that this is a psychic indication and my mind is making the line change just to humor me? Or, is my mind changing in a manner that may someday result in increased psychic abilities? I say someday because at the moment I am not picking up any vibes that would say I'm more psychic. Smile

mooky

Back to top Go down

My lines are changing and growing Empty Re: My lines are changing and growing

Post  Patti Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 am

It would be a good idea to make ink prints, so that over time you can see and document the changes.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Hok Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 am

mooky wrote:Hok,

I have noticed a similar thing on my hand. Well, I knew that the dominant hand was supposed to change over time as compared to the other hand. But it is interesting to watch happen. But, I wonder whether the changes are happening based on my beliefs and desires, or due to other changes. Specifically, my line of mercury on my dominant hand is changing from a fairly straight line to one that curves towards the outer edge of the hand. Like a large reverse C or crescent moon. Is this because I have read that this is a psychic indication and my mind is making the line change just to humor me? Or, is my mind changing in a manner that may someday result in increased psychic abilities? I say someday because at the moment I am not picking up any vibes that would say I'm more psychic. Smile
I think its more due to our mind like increase desire, our mental state how it is changing according to our environment and circumstances.For me, last few months have been very intense in both relationship and career.So may be because of that the lines are changing.

Hok

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:11 am

hi

my head line grew to about 1 cm on in right hand at the starting place a few years back. it look like a growing branch. It still missing at the start in left hand but it has touched down the life line now from start. before it started independent and about half an inch into the palm in both hands. About 10 year back it was faint and shallow in right hand after passing through the fate line . Now it has grown depth and has red depth becoming visible underneath. Smile

Heart line is showing similar growth between Jupiter-Saturn area.

An odd thing i notices that minor signs and lines first appear in left hand and after some time it come in right and some time not. I am right handed. Anybody can help explaining it ?? scratch

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:18 am

Hok wrote:Hi every body,
I never thought this is possible but my lines are actually growing.
1.My heart line on my left hand was previously very short(mental heart line).Today only, I look I found it reaching my Jupiter finger.Been having a positive relationship for last 6 months.I suppose may be because of that.
hi Hok;

On left hand it is growing nurturing style and show somehow you decided to change to meeting the love demands, as i think scratch . Right hand heart line can tell how other the person would be and which type you attracted.
Hok wrote:2.On my right hand,a secondary/minor fate line(very thin one) seems to be growing downwards.Previously it was very short,just about 3 cms.
It can be a female influence from a far off place if this growing line is going towards mount of moon.
Hok wrote:3.On top of my marriage line(right hand) another branch seems to be following it for some time.The branch was not there before.
I guess the lines in our hand reflect the current state of our mind and also how we will be in future if we continue to be in that state of mind.
It can be another relation or girl competing for you. until it is not there in left hand, it may not realize.

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

My lines are changing and growing Empty Double Sun Line

Post  Hok Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Would like to note down some points regarding growth/changing of lines.This info might be useful for some people.The last 2 months(September-October,2011), was very tough for me.I was made to go through a humiliating situation; the result was constant headache, blood pressure problem, insomnia, mental stress,etc. What I notice during this period was my head line fading especially in the middle portion.I suppose that could be due to too much mental stress.
After facing everything boldly which only faith in God pulled me through, I notice another deep Sun line growing during the last week of October.This new Sun line has its location near the mount of mercury, between ring finger and little finger.I already have another sun line in middle of the mount.So now its double sun line. Another thing is instead of being humiliated as planned by a malicious person, people were in fact showing pity and I instead made more friends and met more helpful people than I could imagine.I suppose the new sun line shows this change which is taking place in my life at the present moment.

Hok

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:29 am

Hok wrote:Would like to note down some points regarding growth/changing of lines.This info might be useful for some people.The last 2 months(September-October,2011), was very tough for me.I was made to go through a humiliating situation; the result was constant headache, blood pressure problem, insomnia, mental stress,etc. What I notice during this period was my head line fading especially in the middle portion.I suppose that could be due to too much mental stress.
After facing everything boldly which only faith in God pulled me through, I notice another deep Sun line growing during the last week of October.This new Sun line has its location near the mount of mercury, between ring finger and little finger.I already have another sun line in middle of the mount.So now its double sun line. Another thing is instead of being humiliated as planned by a malicious person, people were in fact showing pity and I instead made more friends and met more helpful people than I could imagine.I suppose the new sun line shows this change which is taking place in my life at the present moment.

This is very interesting indeed Hok! Thanks for sharing. And I'm glad you're out the other side of your difficult situation and have found it actually even yielded some positive results.
Smile

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  aamir098 Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:09 pm

aamir098

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down