Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Voting17quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Voting19quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Voting18 
puneet
quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Voting17quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Voting19quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC)

3 posters

Go down

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Empty quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC)

Post  jriver Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 pm

well today i was looking at my dominant hand and notice under my third finger i have an a star but what ive read usually a star is mark by a Astrix but i have a complete star does the carry the same meaning? Thanks! Anyone
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62845809@N06/5861700967/

Last edited by jriver on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
jriver
jriver

Back to top Go down

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Empty Re: quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC)

Post  Pamelah Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

jriver wrote:well today i was looking at my dominant hand and notice under my third finger i have an a star but what ive read usually a star is mark by a Astrix but i have a complete star does the carry the same meaning? quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) 627427 quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) 302292

If by 'star' you mean e lines that intersect creating six points, then it's considered a Gift marking called the Star of Apollo. If it's an "X" with four points, then it doesn't qualify as a Gift Marking. Both are about creative expression in teh big picture but they carry different aspects. How many lines intersect and how many points are created?
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Empty thank you

Post  jriver Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:45 am

Pamelah wrote:
jriver wrote:well today i was looking at my dominant hand and notice under my third finger i have an a star but what ive read usually a star is mark by a Astrix but i have a complete star does the carry the same meaning? quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) 627427 quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) 302292

If by 'star' you mean e lines that intersect creating six points, then it's considered a Gift marking called the Star of Apollo. If it's an "X" with four points, then it doesn't qualify as a Gift Marking. Both are about creative expression in teh big picture but they carry different aspects. How many lines intersect and how many points are created?

well first of all thank you very much I didnt know how to answer your question so i added a photo maybe you can check it out Thumbs up!
jriver
jriver

Back to top Go down

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Empty Re: quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC)

Post  Patti Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 am

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) River_14

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) River10 - this?

instead of this - *

Hi Jriver,

I cropped the area that I think you are referring to in your palm. I can see the pattern you are asking about, I think. Maybe even two of them, one on top of the other?

It is an interesting pattern but typically a star on this mount should be large and cover a good portion of the mount.

More photos at this link:

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t819-general-reading-pleaseupdated-pics-thank-you-can-i-get-advice-or-anything-at-all

Last edited by Patti on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:52 am

Would you mind sharing your age?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:02 am

Patti wrote:quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) River_14

instead of this - *

Hi Jriver,

I cropped the area that I think you are referring to in your palm. I can see the pattern you are asking about, I think. Maybe even two of them, one on top of the other?

It is an interesting pattern but typically a star on this mount should be large and cover a good portion of the mount.

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t819-general-reading-pleaseupdated-pics-thank-you-can-i-get-advice-or-anything-at-all

I can't see the photo well enough to figure it out and when I take it another software program it just looks fuzzy when I zoom in.

The * is what I'm looking for - 3 lines intersecting - to be a gift marking star.
I don't agree with patti that it needs to cover a large part of the mound to qualify as a gift marking star. I've seen hundreds that are actually a bit small and only possible to see clearly with a magnifying glass.

My experience is that if the lines are there, small or big, you are working with the energy of what is designed.

Last edited by Patti on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed quotes)
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am

Found the new image! Thumbs up!

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) River_15

The image I uploaded in my previous post is your right hand, but I now see are left handed. Is the most recent image of your left hand?

Although they have a star configuration, I would actually call them grill patterns, they have vertical and horizontal creases crossing each other. In your hands the angles make them look like triangles or a hand drawn star shape.

I would interpret these as showing that you may be sometimes too critical of yourself. This area relates to creativity and self expression. Criss crossing lines here can show that you expect too much of yourself and maybe add pressure to be perfect. You would place more demands or expectations of yourself than anyone else would even though you may think otherwise.

I think since you are young, these creases will become clearer and more focused as you get older and become more decided and focused on where you place your creative energy.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:13 am

Pamelah wrote:

instead of this - *

Hi Jriver,

I can't see the photo well enough to figure it out and when I take it another software program it just looks fuzzy when I zoom in.

The * is what I'm looking for - 3 lines intersecting - to be a gift marking star.
I don't agree with patti that it needs to cover a large part of the mound to qualify as a gift marking star. I've seen hundreds that are actually a bit small and only possible to see clearly with a magnifying glass.

My experience is that if the lines are there, small or big, you are working with the energy of what is designed.

Hi Pamelah!
Since I don't particularly use 'gift markings' I don't see where we are in disagreement. Very Happy

In that perspective i.e. gift markings, I didn't know the size that would qualify, so thanks for sharing.

Instead, I tend to think the depth and size of a marking is important. Shallow creases can disappear easily.

(p.s. I hope you didn't mind that I fixed the quotes in your post as your words were in the middle of mine Laughing )
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Empty thank you both so much

Post  jriver Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 am

Pamelah wrote:

instead of this - *

Hi Jriver,

well the star is in the most recent picture of my hand for my age im 16 and i would love to have a gift marking but i also agree with the expecting so much once again thank you so much flower
jriver
jriver

Back to top Go down

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Empty left hand

Post  jriver Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 am

it is my left hand
jriver
jriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:34 am

jriver wrote:
Pamelah wrote:

instead of this - *

Hi Jriver,

well the star is in the most recent picture of my hand for my age im 16 and i would love to have a gift marking but i also agree with the expecting so much once again thank you so much flower

You're welcome! Maybe Pamelah can give you more information now that you've added a clearer image (of the correct hand). sunny
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Patti, thanks for the clarification about your use of Gift Markings. i didn't know you weren't using that was one of your processed with hands. I see them so often in my clients that I 'just go there.'

I agree with Patti about the vertical and horizontal lines criss-crossing and her interpreation. One additional comment about it - it's like saying 'yes,' then 'no'. The vertical lines are 'yes' lines where the horizontal lines are 'no' lines. So I'd suggest you pay attention to your mind chatter - how you talk to yourself, and how you get a great idea or inspired creative idea then talk yourself out of it. Maybe you can then start choosing thoughts that support your creative attempts and successes.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Empty oh darn lol

Post  jriver Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 am

well thank you so very much :=D>:
jriver
jriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 am

Pamelah wrote:Patti, thanks for the clarification about your use of Gift Markings. i didn't know you weren't using that was one of your processed with hands. I see them so often in my clients that I 'just go there.'

Hi Pamelah,
I'm always open and interested in adding new tools to my hand reading tool box, but I have yet to find a 'packaged' system that encompasses all the information I have accumulated over the years.

As we can read here, people are always pleased to know they have a 'gift marking' rather than not, but I also think people must have more than a just a marking that is 'special', they must also have the ability to use that gift in a way that benefits them.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:45 am

I totally agree Patti. One marking does not a hand make. It's the combination of markings that matters. Gift markings are one category. And by the way, it's not easy having gift markings so wishing for one isn't always easy.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 am

Pamelah wrote:I totally agree Patti. One marking does not a hand make. It's the combination of markings that matters. Gift markings are one category. And by the way, it's not easy having gift markings so wishing for one isn't always easy.

Yes, I'm in agreement with you here, too!

It's like what Magna said about the readings being holistic. And, also about what Stalin said in regards that you can't combine the features unless you have some information about the individual parts that you are combining.

In that sense, I think of colors. Blue plus yellow is green, but blue plus red is purple etc. Layers of lenses - removing or adding any changes the hue, tint, shade or entire color.

As for a Star pattern on the mount under the ring finger, I think it should be big, because I see it as including the 'passion line', a typical straight 'talent' line and an extra crease or two that crosses the former two to create an asterick formation.

Smaller stars, I see them on people that have a high level of excitability depending on where found and how many.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

quick question about a star under third finger(WITH PIC) Empty wow i have alot to learn

Post  jriver Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:23 am

maybe when people have time they will give me more insight into my life and career wise i have no idea what to peruse and having to years left in school is scary but great job Thumb up
jriver
jriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down