Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Voting17'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Voting19'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Voting18 
Sumit
'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Voting17'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Voting19'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

'corn blisters' anyone seen these before?

3 posters

Go down

'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Empty 'corn blisters' anyone seen these before?

Post  Sue Miller Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 am

'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Top_bm14

I saw these hands the other day. I was a bit baffled! Has anyone else seen anything like this?
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Empty Re: 'corn blisters' anyone seen these before?

Post  Patti Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 pm

A photo would be more helpful than an inkprint.

I think it is dyshidrosis (dishydrosis, dyshydrosis, dishidrosis). It's caused by extreme and prolonged stress. Often on work-a-holics.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Empty Re: 'corn blisters' anyone seen these before?

Post  jeanette Tue May 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Patti wrote:A photo would be more helpful than an inkprint.

I think it is dyshidrosis (dishydrosis, dyshydrosis, dishidrosis). It's caused by extreme and prolonged stress. Often on work-a-holics.

Hi Patti,
I have quite a big one on my right thumb and a smaller one on the right middle finger. Will they go away by themselves or is there something to treat them with. It's about three months ago they appeared and I have never had them before. At first I thought they were warts but they are hard blisters.Thanks,
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

jeanette wrote:
Patti wrote:A photo would be more helpful than an inkprint.

Hi Patti,
I have quite a big one on my right thumb and a smaller one on the right middle finger. Will they go away by themselves or is there something to treat them with. It's about three months ago they appeared and I have never had them before. At first I thought they were warts but they are hard blisters.Thanks,
Jeanette.

Hi Jeanette,
The blister appearance is the reason they were named dyshidrosis. They were thought to be clogged sweat pores.

Interestingly, I haven't done a web search regarding them for a number of years. I saw them on stressed out people. Children taking on too many extracuricular activities and parents working full time jobs, single parenting and volunteering for all their childrens school projects, etc. Now I see that the searches verify they relate to stress. Yes !

They do not go away completely. Instead they become flat, tiny, shiny dots. They can re-erupt and rise when the stress comes back. Noticible more by the tingling or itching. They are not contagious.

From feedback, I am pretty convinced that their locations relate to the areas of life that a person is stressed out. The most common locations are the Thenar area, Jupiter mount and entire hypothenar area.

They are more common on ridged skin, but in combination with eczema they can be anywhere.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 24, 2011 4:13 pm

'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Larosa10
Here you can see an old spot with a sunken center inside a 'square' on the thenar mount. Another bump is just downward to the right. A few tiny bumps along the health/Mercury line are also visible.

'corn blisters' anyone seen these before? Argosy10
Here's another where you can see a cluster of bumps along the health line.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks Patti
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum