Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Voting17HANDS - Osama bin Laden Voting19HANDS - Osama bin Laden Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
HANDS - Osama bin Laden Voting17HANDS - Osama bin Laden Voting19HANDS - Osama bin Laden Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

HANDS - Osama bin Laden

5 posters

Go down

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Empty HANDS - Osama bin Laden

Post  Manfred Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Here some basics to study:

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Osama_10

I have long looked for the birth datas. - The "Astrodienst" mention about it:

"Horoscope Osama Bin Laden
Thanks to Karen Hamaker-Zondag (a wellknown Dutch astrologer, M.) we have the birth data of Osama bin Laden from his hospital records: March 10, 1957 at 10:58 AM BAT in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia 21N30; 39E12. His ascendant is 13:55 Taurus in the Vedic chart and 7:11 Gemini in the
tropical chart."

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Osama_11

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Osama_12

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Osama_13

Additional to the birth chart:

- The fix star ALGOL is in conj. with his Mars, within an Orbis of 1°, and with Ketu in house 12.

>> Here I would be very interested in the interpretation of our palmists from Pakistan and India,
because the old Western tradition for this constellation is unambiguous.

- The fix (King's) star REGULUS stands in conj. with the redrograd Pluto down in house 4, within an Orbis of 1°, too.

Regards
Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Wed May 04, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Empty Re: HANDS - Osama bin Laden

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue May 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi Manfred,

Nice to see that you have posted the 'right' version of Osama Bin Laden's - after I describe that the internet if full which mirrored-variants of the same photo.

Thumbs up!

PS. Following your request to move this topic away from the 'remarkable & honourable' section, I decided to move this topic to the section 'the hands of politicians' (since I think it is more fair to associate Bin Laden's "life-work" with politics, than with religion).

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Osama%20bin%20Laden_Robe

HANDS - Osama bin Laden 11-5-2-zawahiri-bin-laden-350x250

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Osama_bin_laden

HANDS - Osama bin Laden OsamaBinLaden

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Ap_osama_bin_laden_afghanistan_ll_110501_wg

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Osama-bin-Laden-007

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Osama-Bin-Laden-in-a-cave-008

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue May 03, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi Manfred!

Thank you!

Pretty busy 11th house.

What would you call the 'fighting/killing" transits?

Would the change in the cusps change where Pluto enters the 8th House?

Saturn transiting 5th house would have some restrictive influences on fun, games and children. His fortress was his own prison.

Sun in 12th may have pulled him more inward, or deeper in thoughts of delusions, illusions or plans and not alert to his outer invironment.

Neptune in the 10th house may have added to that effect and Chiron would have made it personal.

wave
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Tue May 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Martijin is right, His profile should be on Politician list.

In internet some that types of pictures are present, I would like to share it with my community.

asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Tue May 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Hello friends,

sorry to mention here this. He has the thumb of spiritualist. could not see minute fine lines from the hand. however, his major lines are perfect and common like a ordinary. Hope, we all know the osama was greatly intimate with american goverment at his early age. His target is to destroy the reputation of america , then demonstrate their illegal activities of dominating other countries, and also to demonstrate how america involving in other countries political matters rather than destroying humanity as a whole. However his violent nature is demonstrated in bulged (upper) mars. In some classical palmistry, there is no two mars mount. what i can say is that he had reason for his violent activities like how america reasoning their war activities on other countries. Infact osama was a born billionare. He had abundant wealth to give debts to many countries as well. Hence, he is not selfish. He just wanted to demonstrate to the world how america is occupying and getting the wealth of arab countries. ie.,barrels of crude oils and tons of gold bars from iraq.

I highly appreciate expert's reading on osama's hand as well. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue May 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Dear Stalin,

it's very easy to destroy and very hard to build up great work. I always prefer and appreciate very much people who are of the second type.

Dear Patty:
I see time 11:00 and vote this as a sign that the time could be not very accurate, therefore I would count the exact house borders not too much.

When I have a little bit more time during the next days, I'll make new graphics about the birth and fighting time. The last is what I called the fighting/killing situation. - If the fight started with 1:30 am and it lasted 40 Minutes, the exact time of death should be around 2:10 am Abbottabad / PK.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 03, 2011 9:17 pm

asif amin wrote:Martijin is right, His profile should be on Politician list.

In internet some that types of pictures are present, I would like to share it with my community.

From my understanding no photos of Bin Laden's body have been released. This is obviously photoshopped.

HANDS - Osama bin Laden R2359710
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 pm

stalin.v wrote:Hello friends,

sorry to mention here this. He has the thumb of spiritualist. could not see minute fine lines from the hand. however, his major lines are perfect and common like a ordinary. Hope, we all know the osama was greatly intimate with american goverment at his early age. His target is to destroy the reputation of america , then demonstrate their illegal activities of dominating other countries, and also to demonstrate how america involving in other countries political matters rather than destroying humanity as a whole. However his violent nature is demonstrated in bulged (upper) mars. In some classical palmistry, there is no two mars mount. what i can say is that he had reason for his violent activities like how america reasoning their war activities on other countries. Infact osama was a born billionare. He had abundant wealth to give debts to many countries as well. Hence, he is not selfish. He just wanted to demonstrate to the world how america is occupying and getting the wealth of arab countries. ie.,barrels of crude oils and tons of gold bars from iraq.

The consequences of his actions was evil and violence. I think two things drove him, hate for Westerns (and he was 'used' to fight the Russians) so this would be political passion, and his love for his faith and his culture. Energized and fueled by the continuous flow of followers willing to blow themselves up for the cause.

An evil devil to some, and to others a hero. Powerful leaders like him and Hitler have something that draws out extreme polarities. Shouldn't pure evil be hated by all? Those that admire these people see them as some kind of 'rescuer or saviour' or a revolutionary.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 pm

The look here is of observing something horrendous:

HANDS - Osama bin Laden Hillar10

I think the moment of Osama's demise is reflected on the little image in her pupils. The person who shot Bin Ladin was wearing a camera, rumor has it, they watched a live feed.

In the full photo, Hillary's fingernails are bluish near the base on both hands. I believe she was literally holding her breathe.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Tue May 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Patti wrote:
stalin.v wrote:Hello friends,

The consequences of his actions was evil and violence. I think two things drove him, hate for Westerns (and he was 'used' to fight the Russians) so this would be political passion, and his love for his faith and his culture. Energized and fueled by the continuous flow of followers willing to blow themselves up for the cause.

An evil devil to some, and to others a hero. Powerful leaders like him and Hitler have something that draws out extreme polarities. Shouldn't pure evil be hated by all? Those that admire these people see them as some kind of 'rescuer or saviour' or a revolutionary.

Hello patti and manfred, Smile

American president bush killed lakhs of iraq citizen, with the background of american goverment, for his intention on gold robbery. Who asked question against them. He accused iraq that they have bio-weapons and killed the lakhs of common population brutally. but, they found none except the tons of gold
bar. In contrast, osama killed nearly 3000 peoples in sep11 event. Now tell me who done the top most evil devils and who is being top most evil devil man!

http://www.usagold.com/mkpics/gold-pallet.jpg

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Manfred wrote:Dear Stalin,

it's very easy to destroy and very hard to build up great work. I always prefer and appreciate very much people who are of the second type.

Dear Patty:
I see time 11:00 and vote this as a sign that the time could be not very accurate, therefore I would count the exact house borders not too much.

When I have a little bit more time during the next days, I'll make new graphics about the birth and fighting time. The last is what I called the fighting/killing situation. - If the fight started with 1:30 am and it lasted 40 Minutes, the exact time of death should be around 2:10 am Abbottabad / PK.

Regards
Manfred

Thank you Manfred! I'll look forward to the new graphics!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Wed May 04, 2011 3:22 am

Dear Patty,

I've exchanged the charts, please, look up. I think that the possible difference to the exact birth time is very small. The beginning of the fight was 1:30 am, I took 2:10 am, the end of the operation.
May be this is a little bit too late, but here we have Neptun in conj. with the AC. I also made the Solar return chart, if you are interested - The Sun is there in house 8.

Some notes about the charts later.

Regards
Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Wed May 04, 2011 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed May 04, 2011 6:33 am

Hello manfred, Smile

you appears to be pacifist. As per your views, there is no requirement of military force in any countries. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Wed May 04, 2011 7:44 am

It is impossible to fall down iron made 110 story (floor) twin tower with Boeing airplane collisions. It is all High level drama of the USA in order to attack in Asian countries those have rich in oil, gas and minerals.

In Arabian countries, major African Countries and Asian Countries consider it a great fabricated plan of the USA.

Hidden 9/11 summary of 9-11

asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed May 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Thanks for the information asif. Interesting!

wondering how my mobile phone supported this video. may i know the website.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Wed May 04, 2011 6:45 pm

stalin.v wrote:Thanks for the information asif. Interesting!

wondering how my mobile phone supported this video. may i know the website.

Dear Stalin .V,

Following is the link of above mentioned website ( hidden 9/11 summary of 9-11 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkT5yAlmDoA&feature=player_embedded
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Hello Asif,

As you know, this forum is meant for discussions that relate to hands.

I have considered to delete the 'fictionary' photoshoped-picture of Bin Laden's face + the 'fictionary' conspiracy-video from this topic, but I can tolerate both elements... under the condition that no other 'conspiracy theories' are added to this topic.

I hope you will understand.

People, let's talk about hands... adding more 'conspiracy theories' does not add anything to the purpose of this forum, and therefore new posts that navigate too far away from the title of this topic will be deleted from this topic.

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Wed May 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Thanks Martijin,

Yes, I know that is not related to forum rules, apologies for that posts. You may delete that posts.

Thanks!
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed May 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu May 05, 2011 12:12 am

Manfred wrote:Dear Patty,

I've exchanged the charts, please, look up. I think that the possible difference to the exact birth time is very small. The beginning of the fight was 1:30 am, I took 2:10 am, the end of the operation.
May be this is a little bit too late, but here we have Neptun in conj. with the AC. I also made the Solar return chart, if you are interested - The Sun is there in house 8.

Some notes about the charts later.

Regards
Manfred

Hi Manfred,
Thanks for the new charts.

A friend just sent me a link to an article that mentions the Muslim calendar:

http://blog.beliefnet.com/astrologicalmusings/2011/05/off-topic-musings-on-the-death-of-osama-bin-laden.html

“I had acquired information from a Muslim historian, (on the Internet) who said bin Laden was born 3rd month, 10th day of the Muslim calendar year 1377"

Would that translate to March 10, 1957 in our calendar?

<edit> It is interesting that they also show the birth date as July 30th. He seems more like a Leo than a Pisces.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Hello martijn, Smile

I see many peoples in this forum seems to be prejuidiced views on osama , which spoils the real palmistry perspective views we should undertake. No one so far has mentioned/proved the points supporting for the massacre/killing peoples from his hand. He has neither blood line nor murderer's thumb. I wonder on what palmistry grounds they claim that osama is a evil man. Infact, his fingers are not crooked nor he has simian line. Wondering how palmistry experts are going to pinpoint the features to support the claim, so called 'devil person'. I believed so far that western palmists are highly good in character reading. how it is to be done in this case?

I also noticed the discussion between patti and manfred. In that, it is to be said that neptune stays in his 10house. it again prove that his main works were all around the religion and spiritualism. but, i see that few of the discussers in this topic revolve on prejuidistic views as they have heard through "news" that osama is a bad man. This reason suggest that we made no scientific discussion in this topic . Rather Approaching him only with prejuidiced mind. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

stalin.v wrote:
I also noticed the discussion between patti and manfred. In that, it is to be said that neptune stays in his 10house. it again prove that his main works were all around the religion and spiritualism. but, i see that few of the discussers in this topic revolve on prejuidistic views as they have heard through "news" that osama is a bad man. This reason suggest that we made no scientific discussion in this topic . Rather Approaching him only with prejuidiced mind. Smile

If the birth information is correct, transiting Neptune is now in his 10th house. Natally Neptune is on the cusp of the 5th and 6th house. Mixing work with young people & play, and work with idealistic pursuits, as I would interpret it. Neptune transiting the 10th could bring this to focus as his current public expression and with his death, his legacy.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Thu May 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Dear palmists,

today I've put a hand analysis of Osama bin Laden's hand (in German) on my website. - If you are interested in, please look for:

http://www.handlesen.de/?lnk=grundlagen&lng=de#osama

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Fri May 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Hello manfred, Smile

can you please present those content in english in this particular page? it would be great to read your perspectives on osama's hand. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Fri May 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Dear Stalin,

I'm not shure, If it'll be possible because I'm still very busy at this time. - In the meantime, please use the google language tools for translation.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down