Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Voting17Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Voting19Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Voting18 
Sumit
Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Voting17Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Voting19Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands

+3
Helen
Martijn (admin)
Caprie
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Empty Quentin Tarantino - into his hands

Post  Caprie Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 am

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Qt1v

Right hand:

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Qt2

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Qt3

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Qt4p

Left hand:

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Qt5

Note: to see a source image click on the presented one.

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Empty Re: Quentin Tarantino - into his hands

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 am

Nice work Caprie!

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands 472680

One of the obvious fascinating aspects in his hands is the 'splitting' head line - quite a few actors have a 'splitting head line' or 'double head line'.

I guess these hand characteristics relate to:

"... the thin line between genius and madness"

( Quentin Tarantino - into his hands 964784 I think Tarantino's movies usually include elements that relate to this issue)

PS. Obviously, Tarantino is a genius: 'Pulp Fiction' is outstanding, and listed in the TOP 10 of the IBMD rankings: http://www.imdb.com/chart/top (but 'Jacky Brown' & the 'Kill Bill' series are also fascinating)

Look's like this is someone's Quentin Tarantino's collection:

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands 3182508080_97d5a2c610
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:47 am

Head Line on his Right Hand starts from Jupiter Mount (not a surprise) He surely presents an ambitious individual. I also think he has lot of Fire element in his palm and that makes him very energetic and active. His Long Head Line slightly dipping towards the Luna Mount, I guess here where he is pulling unique creative ideas Smile
Even though I am not a big fan of his, I still admire his works and originality
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  edmund scissorHand Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 am

Thanks for sharing these photos. Anybody notice the bent Middle finger tip on left hand? Is it anything to do with his creativity?

edmund scissorHand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:15 pm

l just noticed - does he have a suwon crease?
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Lynn (Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 13:15) wrote:l just noticed - does he have a suwon crease?

Hi Lynn,

I assume that you are referring to his left palm?

I recognize how the heart line in his left hand can induce this association ... but I also observe that the line is probably too short (possibly too weak).

Basically, I think one can only speak of a 'Suwon crease' when the extra line creates a constellation that clearly spans the full width of the palm.

For that reason I don't think that Quarantino has a 'Suwon crease'.

I hope this makes sense in the perspective of my earlier input in the discussion about that line:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t199p210-report-korean-researchers-discovered-the-suwon-crease-only-observed-in-males
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 pm

edmund scissorHand (Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 am) wrote:Thanks for sharing these photos. Anybody notice the bent Middle finger tip on left hand? Is it anything to do with his creativity?

Perhaps more about his unconventionality than his creativity? Tho it is bending to Apollo, so 'borrowing energy' from his creative finger.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Martijn (admin) (Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:30 pm) wrote:
Lynn (Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 13:15) wrote:l just noticed - does he have a suwon crease?

Hi Lynn,

I assume that you are referring to his left palm?

I recognize how the heart line in his left hand can induce this association ... but I also observe that the line is probably too short (possibly too weak).

Basically, I think one can only speak of a 'Suwon crease' when the extra line creates a constellation that clearly spans the full width of the palm.

For that reason I don't think that Quarantino has a 'Suwon crease'.

Yes I was referring to his left hand.
On last photo, it only appears weak at radial side, but it is wider than the heartline at the point where they join. Not sure about your comment of it being too short, it appears to reach the radial edge. scratch
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Lynn (Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 13:44) wrote:
Yes I was referring to his left hand.
On last photo, it only appears weak at radial side, but it is wider than the heartline at the point where they join. Not sure about your comment of it being too short, it appears to reach the radial edge. scratch

Hi Lynn

I think the first photo of his left palm clearly indicates that the radial part of the line is not very strong, and probably doesn't cross the full palm:

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Qt1v

But I can agree that the second photo suggests that it appears to be slightly longer than what the first photo suggests; but the core of the extra line appears to end in the center below the index finger... though from that point we can not really see if/how the line continues:

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Qt5

Remember, if a head line is very long... but doesn't span the full palm, then it should likewise not be recognized as a Sydney line.

Lynn, maybe we can agree that both photos are not very sharpe?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:40 pm

here's a sharper image. and zoomed.

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Tarant10

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Tarant11

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Tarant12
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Lynn (Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 14:40) wrote:here's a sharper image. and zoomed.

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Tarant11

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Tarant12

Thumbs up!

Well spotted Lynn!
Yes, I think your new pictures confirm your point!!

Looks like you found the first celebrity who has a 'Suwone crease'.... lol!

Thumb up

PS. Interesting to see also a connecting line between the 'extra line' ... and his (splitting) head line - quite an unusual constellation!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Thank you!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Thumb up Lynn!

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Quenti10

<edit>

p.s.: I think also when you compare the two hands, (top photo) in the right hand the head and life lines are separate and in the left hand they are closed. So, the extended crease to the heart line in the left hand creates sort of a similar radial flexion in both hands. Or, it would add credibility to it being a head line touching the heart line.

Last edited by Patti on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding an afterthought)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm

It's also interesting to note how both his middle finger tips bend and especially that it's in both hands. This would rule out injury or even from writing.

If it wasn't congenital, then I'd wonder at such other anatomical features - like gamer's hunch.

I have often noticed that people's hands, faces and bodies have their similarities - like we look for in comparing Astrology to Palmistry.

This man has the most unusual facial features. A very crescent shaped face, unusually pointed center to his upper lip, beaked nose - all of these central facial features have a distinctly strong bend to them, giving him his unique facial characteristics. I would think these are related to the bent middle finger.

I relate finger posture to physical posture. Middle finger tends to reflect the shoulder blade area - front and back - and up to shoulders. I looked for photos showing a side view. I notice he holds his head out in front of his body.

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands 09_ing10

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Dianek10

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  edmund scissorHand Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 am

Patti wrote:It's also interesting to note how both his middle finger tips bend and especially that it's in both hands. This would rule out injury or even from writing.

If it wasn't congenital, then I'd wonder at such other anatomical features - like gamer's hunch.

I have often noticed that people's hands, faces and bodies have their similarities - like we look for in comparing Astrology to Palmistry.

This man has the most unusual facial features. A very crescent shaped face, unusually pointed center to his upper lip, beaked nose - all of these central facial features have a distinctly strong bend to them, giving him his unique facial characteristics. I would think these are related to the bent middle finger.

I relate finger posture to physical posture. Middle finger tends to reflect the shoulder blade area - front and back - and up to shoulders. I looked for photos showing a side view. I notice he holds his head out in front of his body.

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands 09_ing10

Quentin Tarantino - into his hands Dianek10

Hi Patti, I find your reply too deep, not suitable for beginners like me. hahaha. could you elaborate more about what it means to have a bent middle finger tip? thanks a lot!

edmund scissorHand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:58 am

hi Patti, I had to look up "gamer's hunch" as the expression was new to me. Ah! as you describe Tarantino's posture, leaning forward from shoulders, 'hunched' back. Interesting, as my Saturn also leans to apollo and I habitually have (what we call in England) "round shoulders" - shoulders hunched forward, you can even see it in my avatar! (sorry to go off Tarantino topic by talking about myself! Razz )

hi edmund scissorHand. I think Saturn bent to Apollo shows someone who prefers to express themselves in their own way rather than fitting in with convention / what others expect. But it also depends on the signature (leans & bends) of the other fingers - see my post on https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t459-quick-question-about-saturn-finger
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:30 am

edmund scissorHand wrote:
Hi Patti, I find your reply too deep, not suitable for beginners like me. hahaha. could you elaborate more about what it means to have a bent middle finger tip? thanks a lot!

Hi Edmund,
My thoughts are that when there's something unusual in the development of one part of one's anatomy and especially if it's mirrored side to side, such as in this case where both middle finger tips are bent laterally toward the ring fingers. Then I would look to see if there were other 'glitches' or unusual physical features elsewhere.

If from birth, then it would appear that one side of the middle finger is shorter than the other causing the fingertip to lean. Or an x-ray may show the joint is bent as sometimes happens with the little finger.

The fingers can be compared to the spine, with the thumb related to head and upper neck on down the back to little finger being related to tail bone. The middle finger relates to the shoulders. (Interesting, in life it and the area under this finger can often show markings that relate to a person 'carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders'.) So I looked at this person's shoulders and posture.

After reading hands for so many years, I've come to notice hands are like faces and bodies in many ways. I don't know if his crescent shaped face relates to his crescent shaped middle fingertip, but both are unusual and interesting to note.

Using meridian lines and chakras is more related to reflexology than palmistry.

Hope this helps to explain my thoughts.

wave

Last edited by Patti on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:49 am

Lynn wrote:hi Patti, I had to look up "gamer's hunch" as the expression was new to me. Ah! as you describe Tarantino's posture, leaning forward from shoulders, 'hunched' back. Interesting, as my Saturn also leans to apollo and I habitually have (what we call in England) "round shoulders" - shoulders hunched forward, you can even see it in my avatar! (sorry to go off Tarantino topic by talking about myself! Razz )

hi edmund scissorHand. I think Saturn bent to Apollo shows someone who prefers to express themselves in their own way rather than fitting in with convention / what others expect. But it also depends on the signature (leans & bends) of the other fingers - see my post on https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t459-quick-question-about-saturn-finger

Hi Lynn,
I'm glad you shared that! I remember years ago when we were talking about leaning fingers and you mentioned in response to something I said that you "walked like a woman on a mission" leaning forward walking fast. Wasn't it? Smile
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:21 am

sorry, digressing from Quentin Tarantino to "me,me,me" Razz
wow Patti what a great memory you have! For sure they would have been my exact words "I walk like a woman on a mission!". My fingers straightened out years ago (from leaning to radial side, now pointing up straight) but I still walk in that fiery way! ;-)

Last edited by Lynn on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited out digression ;-))
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:27 am

Wink
funny the things that stay in our minds.

That's cool seeing the change in the posture of your fingers and in how you use your fiery energy. And your perspective of the indications of having a bent middle finger as you have it yourself!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  edmund scissorHand Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 am

Patti wrote:

Hi Edmund,
My thoughts are that when there's something unusual in the development of one part of one's anatomy and especially if it's mirrored side to side, such as in this case where both middle finger tips are bent laterally toward the ring fingers. Then I would look to see if there were other 'glitches' or unusual physical features elsewhere.

If from birth, then it would appear that one side of the middle finger is shorter than the other causing the fingertip to lean. Or an x-ray may show the joint is bent as sometimes happens with the little finger.

The fingers can be compared to the spine, with the thumb related to head and upper neck on down the back to little finger being related to tail bone. The middle finger relates to the shoulders. (Interesting, in life it and the area under this finger can often show markings that relate to a person 'carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders'.) So I looked at this person's shoulders and posture.

After reading hands for so many years, I've come to notice hands are like faces and bodies in many ways. I don't know if his crescent shaped face relates to his crescent shaped middle fingertip, but both are unusual and interesting to note.

Using meridian lines and chakras is more related to reflexology than palmistry.

Hope this helps to explain my thoughts.

wave

Wow, amazing! You have just shared a totally different perspective of Hands which is something new to me. Thank you Patti.

So if fingers are somewhat connected to our physical, does this mean that a bend middle finger tip doesn't always have to mean something about the personality of the person. It could mean something with the shoulder etc. Am I correct with my understanding?

edmund scissorHand

Back to top Go down

Post  edmund scissorHand Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 am

Lynn wrote:sorry, digressing from Quentin Tarantino to "me,me,me" Razz
wow Patti what a great memory you have! For sure they would have been my exact words "I walk like a woman on a mission!". My fingers straightened out years ago (from leaning to radial side, now pointing up straight) but I still walk in that fiery way! ;-)

Wow, it's amazing to hear that your leaning fingers have straightened out years ago. Do you think bent fingers can also be straightened?

edmund scissorHand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 pm

hi edmund, Leaning fingers is just the 'signature' - the position we habitually hold our fingers, and that can easily change. When fingers bend at a knuckle, it becomes more 'structural' and a more fundamental part of us, so that's not so easy to change.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  edmund scissorHand Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Lynn wrote:hi edmund, Leaning fingers is just the 'signature' - the position we habitually hold our fingers, and that can easily change. When fingers bend at a knuckle, it becomes more 'structural' and a more fundamental part of us, so that's not so easy to change.

Now I get it. Thank you for explaining Lynn!

edmund scissorHand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Wow, amazing! You have just shared a totally different perspective of Hands which is something new to me. Thank you Patti.

So if fingers are somewhat connected to our physical, does this mean that a bend middle finger tip doesn't always have to mean something about the personality of the person. It could mean something with the shoulder etc. Am I correct with my understanding?

You're welcome!

I think the bent middle finger tip relates to both - the personality and physicality. Body language can be interpreted, too. Especially in relation to attitude.

Here in Quentin's photos I would think about the qualities of his head out in front of his body. Something to the effect of being 'ahead of himself'. Going 'head first' into things. People with pointed, projected chins or noses tend to have reputations for 'putting their noses where they may not belong'.

These ideas fit in with Lynn's bent middle finger to the ring finger interpretation of (something like - her post isn't on this page as I write) someone who goes their own way without concern as to what other's think. More willing maybe to 'put themselves out there'.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next