Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Dear hand reading colleagues Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Dear hand reading colleagues Voting17Dear hand reading colleagues Voting19Dear hand reading colleagues Voting18 
puneet
Dear hand reading colleagues Voting17Dear hand reading colleagues Voting19Dear hand reading colleagues Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Dear hand reading colleagues

5 posters

Go down

Dear hand reading colleagues Empty Dear hand reading colleagues

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Will you please share your views on repairing or compensatory signs in hands?

GM

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

http://www.ghulammuratza.net

Back to top Go down

Dear hand reading colleagues Empty Re: Dear hand reading colleagues

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi GM,

I understand what you have in mind, but your question is rather unspecific... I think it could help a lot if you tell us more precisely why you posted this question.

wave

PS. Nice to see you posting again! Maybe you would like to add your photo in your forum-profile?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Hi GM,

I understand what you have in mind, but your question is rather unspecific... I think it could help a lot if you tell us more precisely why you posted this question.

wave

PS. Nice to see you posting again! Maybe you would like to add your photo in your forum-profile?
Dear Martin

Thanks for your greeting! I want to discuss the same what is writen in "Scientific Hand Reading or more which is not in that book. This book was writen before some decades and I feel modern hand reader should see if there is anything to add or amend?

GM
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:45 pm

GM, are you talking about Benham's "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading"? Or do you have another book in mind?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dear hand reading colleagues Empty repairing or compensatory signs-Lloyd

Post  hamilton Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:35 am

This seems a bit vague to me but here goes
1 When part of the index finger is cut off in an accident the person looses self esteem for a time at least. A girl I know had this happen to her and she dropped out of a medical degree and became a clerk or sorts. The finger then tends to compensate by becoming wider. Self esteem can also be generated by the gap growing between the index finger and middle finger. This gap grew in my hand when I became head of a university department. When the index finger spreads away from the middle finger it is also a sort of compensation for low self esteem but in a more negative way.

2 The giraffe woman's collar represents a lack of a tri-radius in the skin ridge pattern below the ring finger. This means the owner was born with a inhibition about enjoying one's self, and it tends to cut off connection with creativity. This genetic feature can be compensated for when the giraffe woman's collar is cut by an Apollo line or two.

3 The so-called health line changes monthly. This is probably not so much a repairing sign but it can be a sign of repair.

4 A big thumb compensates for a Head Line that plunges down the palm to the Mount of Pluto. Without the large thumb the owner can get lost in fantasy and imagination. With a large thumb there is control so that the imagination can be more effectively used.

5 A Loop of Humour is a compensatory feature. A good snese of humour helps out in many difficult times.

6 Short fingers belong to people who are quick to grasp the big picture and ignore the details. This is useful very often but can be a problem. When it is compensated by a long Head Line it makes for good decision making.

7 A chained Heart Line can indicate heart ache problems but a big Mount of Venus shows this person has enough love in then to cope with the heartaches.

cheers

Lloyd

hamilton

http://lloyd.hamilton.tripod.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:55 pm

hamilton wrote:This seems a bit vague to me but here goes
1 When part of the index finger is cut off in an accident the person looses self esteem for a time at least. A girl I know had this happen to her and she dropped out of a medical degree and became a clerk or sorts. The finger then tends to compensate by becoming wider. Self esteem can also be generated by the gap growing between the index finger and middle finger. This gap grew in my hand when I became head of a university department. When the index finger spreads away from the middle finger it is also a sort of compensation for low self esteem but in a more negative way.

2 The giraffe woman's collar represents a lack of a tri-radius in the skin ridge pattern below the ring finger. This means the owner was born with a inhibition about enjoying one's self, and it tends to cut off connection with creativity. This genetic feature can be compensated for when the giraffe woman's collar is cut by an Apollo line or two.

3 The so-called health line changes monthly. This is probably not so much a repairing sign but it can be a sign of repair.

4 A big thumb compensates for a Head Line that plunges down the palm to the Mount of Pluto. Without the large thumb the owner can get lost in fantasy and imagination. With a large thumb there is control so that the imagination can be more effectively used.

5 A Loop of Humour is a compensatory feature. A good snese of humour helps out in many difficult times.

6 Short fingers belong to people who are quick to grasp the big picture and ignore the details. This is useful very often but can be a problem. When it is compensated by a long Head Line it makes for good decision making.

7 A chained Heart Line can indicate heart ache problems but a big Mount of Venus shows this person has enough love in then to cope with the heartaches.

cheers

Lloyd

Lloyd

Thanks for your valueable inputs! Is there soemone else to add?
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:22 am

i think there is nothing like compensatory signs because nature did not do wrong in the first place....Very Happy

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 pm

waqar.an wrote:i think there is nothing like compensatory signs because nature did not do wrong in the first place....Very Happy

Hello Waqar.an,

I understand your point. However, in the perspective of hand reading we can sometimes speak of 'contra-indications' (= signs which signal that for example a specific problem is unlikely) - and I assume that GM had this phenonomenon in mind when he talked about 'compensatory signs'.

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 pm

hi Martijn;

I do not want to contra-argue...Very Happy

but any bad sign can be contra by any other good sign or the bad or good sign can add up to make a problem worsen or better. At the end I have to check the result lines i.e. fate, sun, mercury and others to know what is happening. It is a bit of shadowy area to dissect what is adding up and what is countering.

Liklyhood of the problem can be told by comparing and contrasing right and left hands as far as i know.

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:26 am

A Strong Thumb can compensate for defective Upper Mount of Mars (no curve at the palmar surface), Cross or some other defects on the Mount of Saturn, Poor Health Line, Poor Head Line and Fate Line, Girdle of Venus. In the case of Girdle of Venus the Strong thumb can reduce the extremeties.

A good practical/spatulate palm with Pink Blood will also compensate all the above.

If anything has to go contrary to good indication in the palms as far as lines are concerned then a weak thumb or conical/psychic palm will do it. Even the stiff labourers palm.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down