Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
career line and fish on the mercury mount Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
career line and fish on the mercury mount Voting17career line and fish on the mercury mount Voting19career line and fish on the mercury mount Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
career line and fish on the mercury mount Voting17career line and fish on the mercury mount Voting19career line and fish on the mercury mount Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

career line and fish on the mercury mount

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty career line and fish on the mercury mount

Post  allgood Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:38 am

have fate line reaching at the mount of saturn,
there is small line in the saturn line almost formatting eaching but touch these like ' )( ' . the joint happens on girdle of venus, on the top.
the right small line is hard on the top side girdle of venus, but mild on the below.

when you look at one side it seems an island or on the other side clear 2 lines parallel

but when i saw this, i feel
' no new business and when no money not like it bankruptcy, have to lend money'

on the girdle of venus on the line of fate a 'swastik' is created ( with the some likes cris-cros)
what is this !

on the mercury mount, a big fish like like with mercury line leading from the side. on the big of the fish long tales can be seen

please advise
regards
eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty career Line fish

Post  nishaghai Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:13 am

allgood wrote: have fate line reaching at the mount of saturn,
there is small line in the saturn line almost formatting eaching but touch these like  '  )( '  . the joint happens on girdle of venus, on the top.
the right small line is hard on the top side girdle of venus, but mild on the below.

when you look at one side it seems an island or on the other side clear 2 lines parallel

' no new business and when no money not  like it bankruptcy, have to lend money'

on the girdle of venus on the line of fate a 'swastik' is created ( with the some likes cris-cros)
what is this !

Good discription but i am not able to see the picture of hand
Nisha Ghai

on the mercury mount, a big fish like like with mercury line leading from the side.  on the big of the fish long tales can be seen

please advise
regards
eddie
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty career line fish

Post  allgood Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:59 am

hi Nisha gai,
thanks

i m attaching the hands
regardscareer line and fish on the mercury mount Fishon10
career line and fish on the mercury mount Fateli10
career line and fish on the mercury mount Fishon11

allgood

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty career line Fish

Post  nishaghai Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:24 am

allgood wrote:hi Nisha gai,
thanks

i m attaching the hands
regardscareer line and fish on the mercury mount Fishon10
career line and fish on the mercury mount Fateli10
career line and fish on the mercury mount Fishon11

The mercury is week in hand and too many lines in hand adds confusion. in life . There is not fish but a square sign which will help you all through life . if you are young you can go for higher education

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty Re: career line and fish on the mercury mount

Post  allgood Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:36 am

hi
thanks

i told about the fate line any guide on that
swastik on the fate
i have star in the sun/mercury
the fish is very very clear on the mercury,

regards

allgood

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty Career, mercury fisf etc .....if any please n advice

Post  allgood Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Dear,
I have the hands n my situation, if anyone can advice
Regards
Eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty Re: career line and fish on the mercury mount

Post  pravin kumar Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:23 am

What is your age and with which hand do you write?

there is small line in the saturn line almost formatting eaching but touch these like  '  )( '  . the joint happens on girdle of venus, on the top.

' no new business and when no money not  like it bankruptcy, have to lend money'

what is this !

on the mercury mount, a big fish like like with mercury line leading from the side.  on the big of the fish long tales can be seen

please advise
regards
eddie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty Pls check the lines

Post  allgood Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Thanksr pravin,
I n eed to know the fat line, with parallel line, then the star, square n the fish like points.
Pls advise
I m late 50, engineer, I have much above IQ, expert in d work I do n very other many mercury, n I can give along square in Jupiter. I Don understand is mercury found bad
Please advise on the business I do.

Thanks
Eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:27 pm

With which hand do you write and post the full palm image with full fingers. Do not omit any part of the palm and finger and post them vertically with fingers on top and palm at bottom

allgood wrote:Thanksr pravin,
I n eed to know the fat line, with parallel line, then the star, square n the fish like points.
Pls advise
I m late 50, engineer, I have much above IQ, expert in d work I do n very other many mercury, n  I can give along square in Jupiter. I Don understand is mercury found bad
Please advise on the business I do.

Thanks
Eddie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty career line and fish

Post  nishaghai Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:46 am

allgood wrote:hi
thanks

i told about the fate line any guide on that
swastik on the fate
i have star in the sun/mercury
the fish is very very clear on the mercury,

regards
I can not see any swastik and fish . Combination of few lines do make these signs .
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty You can see swstik n the fish..pls see all the hands

Post  allgood Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi Nisha ,
Thanks.
Swastik
If you see on fate line, right below heart line, goes to mind line
It is cris cross lines, just it formed swastik
The fish is very big on the full of mercury, with
The tails below heart
On d side good clear star, in side triangle n a big square
On the sun with very clear (I Don know any above I have)
There are three lines on d tip of sun
There is line from fate n this goes parallel to sun?
There r joint lines coming from Venus to d mercury
The fate on two lines on d left , near heart
Please advise
Regards
Eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:44 pm

You have already given your own reading so what am to comment on? I do not follow fish, swastik, flat, kite etc. etc. People see so many things in their hand. Very good for them.

what is this !

please advise
regards
eddie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty swastik on hand

Post  nishaghai Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:51 am

allgood wrote:Hi Nisha ,
Thanks.
Swastik
The tails below heart
Please advise
Regards

Eddie

Hello . well we always get confused in symbols so you can carry on with your thought i stick to mine . Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty full had picture

Post  allgood Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:26 am

hi mr Pravin Kuamar
Full hand i have loaded .
also the other close up if you can assess
regards
eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  allgood Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:31 am

career line and fish on the mercury mount Full_h11
career line and fish on the mercury mount Hand2_11
career line and fish on the mercury mount Hands111

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:14 pm

What is your age and with which hand do you write? What is your one specific question. What you have posted is O.K. but the fingers are tilted backwards so that the upper portion is a little difficult to judge. Anyway this will do. Always post the palm as it it looks tiight and flat on the monitor screen and the snap taken from the center portion on top so that all parts of the palm are seen properly, clearrly.

allgood wrote:hi mr Pravin Kuamar
Full hand i have loaded .
also the other close up if you can assess
regards
eddie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty hand full

Post  allgood Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:00 am

hi mr pravin

another full hand, straight fingerscareer line and fish on the mercury mount Hand_e10

my age 59, i m using right hand.
i specifically about the business. only money problem.
there an approach in a, i mean extremely in few countries ( one look and corner of the country )
it is chains stores.
nothing happens..that is situation
No help that is the biggest problem
please see what you can do.
thanks
eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:14 am

By next year your financial position will be very good. Even if there is some calculation mistake then it may be two years from now as your Sun Line starts prominently. Your mercury mount appears weak in one of the snaps you sent since there are about four vertical lines on the mount with an influence line cutting them all. First of all there should be no more than two vertical line on any mount otherwise that mount becomes weak and then a horizontal influence line cutting it causes further problems.

allgood wrote:Hi Nisha ,
Thanks.
Swastik
The tails below heart
Please advise
Regards
Eddie

Your Head Line is cut at many places, your life line is also cut at many places and also fate line cut at many places.Ultimately after going through all the life's experiences you are peaking at the right time to enjoy from the experiences you have gone through.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty thanks alot

Post  allgood Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:43 am

Mr Pravin,

if we these many line occupy in a mount, how to reduce or remove. it is beacuse we are taking efforts in the line of the mount's mount lords, i mean work wise/ otherwise.

the work i take is exceptionally large. does at anything of that sort you can see . pls advise
thanks
regards
eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  allgood Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:44 am

Mr Pravin,
thanks a lot

if we these many line occupy in a mount, how to reduce or remove.  it is beacuse we are taking efforts in the line of the mount's mount lords, i mean work wise/ otherwise.

the work i take is exceptionally large. does at anything of that sort  you can see . pls advise
thanks
regards
eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:40 am

When we have any shortcoming in our character and if we won't to change we can change ourselves. I have found one boy having his Mount of Jupitor becoming prominent in 2 years after meditating regularly sincerely for 2 years. So through efforts you can change yourself and for that one way is to meditate, do yogasnas.

allgood wrote:Mr Pravin,
thanks a lot

if we these many line occupy in a mount, how to reduce or remove.  it is beacuse we are taking efforts in the line of the mount's mount lords, i mean work wise/ otherwise.

the work i take is exceptionally large. does at anything of that sort  you can see . pls advise
thanks
regards
eddie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  allgood Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:30 am

Dear mr Pravin
thanks a lot
regards
eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty scope of the hand

Post  allgood Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:31 am

dear mr Pravin Kumar,
I m sorry trying to trouble you.
when you see the quality of the hand business wise, money, art/films( writing/acting/ production), politics( through business )
which one / many is/are good or so. some grade number  if  you can tell.

for doing the business, chain stores in different countries ( this is not the only business i do) I tried / met many people, they all accept the scope / but has not come up. spent lot of time and 2 years no no gain!

i have no success in any of the fields.  success except from day-to-eat/live and  of international (20 years ) globe travels many a country visiting business many many times.( that is the only i do, not in a single country i stay for long )

no money, no status, no possessions..i think. my expectations is the 'really bigger' can be only considered as money/status/possessions ( no money always keeping on coming/going but keep coming )

i m not greed but i m born like that thoughts,i need to get it..as achievement...how the hand has the scope!! ( i can how to pacify me except keeping on working that is what happens in the last 30 years )

i don hear 'no work' at any of the age. keeping work, keeping on doing new new things.
it is killing if canot work.

according to me mercury/jupiter/venus have influences ( very very many fields charge influence )

so you please give a try if possible.
please try
thanks
eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:37 am

I am following certain book, from which I am inspired. The Power of the Subconscious Mind by Dr.Joseph Murphy. One person is in deep debts since last two months and anytime now, having followed what I have told him and he has been constantly in touch with me, he is about to get a good sum of money and that will totally erase his Debts. I am just waiting for his confirmation then I shall post it in this Group and you can read it. You have to be really inspired to rise up and be different. Just Trying has little effect but when you put your whole mind into it and feel as if possessed to get success then success has to come.

allgood wrote:dear mr Pravin Kumar,
I m sorry trying to trouble you.
when you see the quality of the hand business wise, money, art/films( writing/acting/ production), politics( through business )
which one / many is/are  good or so. some grade number  if  you can tell.

for doing the business, chain stores in different countries ( this is not the only business i do) I tried / met many people, they all accept the scope / but has not come up. spent lot of time and 2 years no no gain!

i have no success in any of the fields.  success except from day-to-eat/live and  of international (20 years ) globe travels many a country visiting business many many times.( that is the only i do, not in a single country i stay for long )

no money, no status, no possessions..i think. my expectations is the 'really bigger' can be only considered as money/status/possessions ( no money always keeping on coming/going but keep coming )

i m not greed but i m born like that thoughts,i need to get it..as achievement...how the hand has the scope!! ( i can how to pacify me except keeping on working that is what happens in the last 30 years )

i don hear 'no work' at any of the age. keeping work, keeping on doing new new things.
it is killing if canot work.

according to me mercury/jupiter/venus have influences ( very very many fields charge influence )

so you please give a try if possible.
please try
thanks
eddie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

career line and fish on the mercury mount Empty Thanks about for d book

Post  allgood Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:16 am

Dear Mr pravin,
Getting up knowledge is always good

Please let me if you any advise on
D quality of d hand,
Potentialy high can go
Or nothing
Thanks
Regards
Eddie

allgood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next