Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Voting17JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Voting19JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Voting17JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Voting19JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter!

4 posters

Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Empty JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter!

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:41 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Julian_Assange_20091117_Copenhagen_2

Julian Assange - WikiLeaks' free-thinker!

After WikiLeaks' recent revelations about than 250,000 US correspondences by diplomatic cables, Julian Assange has now become included in Interpol's list of "Most Wanted".

Who is this 39-year old Australia man... who became known in all political regions of the world after WikiLeaks' publication about the 'public secrets' about what has really been going on in the war in Iraq and Afghanistan over the past years?

The hands of this former computer & physics student - who has often been characterised as a 'modern freedom-fighter' - are e.g. characterised by large 'droplets' on the fingertips and a very well developed pinky finger - which has traditionally been linked with:

Mercury, the Greek messenger God JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! 620968-hermesz_tiny

A PHOTO ESSAY:

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Hires_101130j282300i

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! 60111406-julian-assange

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! 120110-wikileaks-assange-trouble_full_600

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! 948628-julian-assange

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Switzerland-wikileaks-julian-assange-us-human-rights-2010-11-4-9-41-13

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Assange-4-large

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Julian-assange

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Empty Re: JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter!

Post  Patti Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Interesting.

I've been thinking about his need for exposure of the facts vs. empathy for the parties involved.

The second photo gives the appearance of a heart line that crosses the palm on his left hand, whereas the other images show a possible rising heartline toward the middle of the base of the index finger and another (possible girdle) crease coming in between the index and middle.

Thinking of Mercury, there is also an interesting slanting indentation that shows in more than one photo of a crease rising from the marriage/attachment crease area toward the little finger.

Is it all about communication or is there an underlying need/desire to 'expose' others!?

Thanks for sharing these Martijn!

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Empty Re: JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter!

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks Patti,

Yes, I noticed the differences between some aspects of the photos as well. Maybe there is a 'splitting heart line' involved (edit: or... scratch who knows ... maybe a 'Suwon crease'??? Wink ... though so far I see no evidence for that).

Anyway, basically these photos show again that one can observe line-details from low quality photos (all photos that I found so far do not present the necessary quality which is required to make permanent observations).

From my point of view... this man is a typical 'beta-freak' who used to be involved in hacker-related activities with a scientific motive; he appears basically interested in finding out what is really going on in the world - behind the scenes created via the media, etc.

He describes himself as: an 'extremely sceptic' person... so, I guess that fits with your perception regarding that he doesn't not interested in showing emphathy.

But what else can we expect from the world's largest 'whistleblower'? bom

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Pirhayati20101126132056343
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Let's hope... that some other 'whistleblower' will help use to study mister Assange's motives: by delevering us a HIGH QUALITY photo of his hand!!!

Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Professional Hacker - that says a lot!

This may not be about 'truth and justice' but about personal recognition. The ultimate 'catch' of data.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 pm

It's funny how people condemn someone who highlights what we all should know, and many of us do, as 'the rogue'.
His hands do not reflect anything other than someone not constrained by the group mentality or hive mind of society, is governed by an incredible sensitivity and awareness of right and wrong. This is reflected in the close positioning of the finger of emotions and the middle finger- Saturn. The sensitivity to these issues lies in the dew drops and well developed mounts. Where is the critical assessment of the information now available. Perhaps that should be read before condemnation.
As one who initiated the first Australian Protest 'The Doves of Peace' against the illegal invasion of Iraq I note- that there is no connection between Iraq and the Twin tower bombing and the association with Saudi Arabia and Afghanistaan which was clearly established back then. And I didn't do this through a desire for attention as if anything you are maligned, but so I could say I did everything to prevent what, in the mist of time, will be seen as a crime against humanity.
Felicity.
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Felicity Martin wrote:It's funny how people condemn someone who highlights what we all should know, and many of us do, as 'the rogue'.
His hands do not reflect anything other than someone not constrained by the group mentality or hive mind of society, is governed by an incredible sensitivity and awareness of right and wrong. ...

Thumbs up!
Felicity, thank you for your Interesting comment!!

Yes, I guess that is why I admire 'wistleblowers'... usually they have to give up everything: their career, network, etc (in the Netherlands we have seen a few examples during the past decade).

But let's not forget that Assange is not a 'wistleblower' himself... he is only the 'editor-in-chief' of the international organisation which delivers the message.

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Patti wrote:Professional Hacker - that says a lot!

This may not be about 'truth and justice' but about personal recognition. The ultimate 'catch' of data.
Hi Patti,

I am wondering: why do you think that Assange's work is not much more than a search for 'personal recognition'?

My thought is that the WikiLeaks project basically strives for making people (= the world) aware of how power is being abused... and in that perspecitive: how surprizing is it that in their need for 'damage control' the involved polititicans respond with pointing fingers at the ego of Assagno?

A classical example of 'projection'!

(Assagno also announced that next year two 'big banks' could fall down... so, I guess next year we'll see how big his EGO really is. My thought is: IF he has putten his fingers on info which is that 'sensitive'... that can only mean that these banks will probably fall down anyway at some moment in the future. And then I say: it better happens tomorrow than the day after 'tomorrow... because when it happens on the day after tomorrow that would only mean: just another day of abusive power.)

PS Regarding his background... did you ever hear about 'white hat hacking'? I think this person is a clear example of 'white hat hacking'; for example, he wrote a few papers about the 'ethics' of hacking. However, I hope you noticed that his current activites are not more than the "organization of delivering the news to the people".

No connection with hacking. This is an interesting review of his work, titled 'No Secrets':
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/06/07/100607fa_fact_khatchadourian

(The illustration below it taken from the article)
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! 126313

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:08 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Patti wrote:Professional Hacker - that says a lot!

Hi Patti,

I am wondering: why do you think that Assagne's work is not much more than a search for 'personal recognition'?

My thought is that the WikiLeaks project basically strives for making people (= the world) aware of how power is being abused... and in that perspecitive: how surprizing is it that in their need for 'damage control' the involved polititicans respond with pointing fingers at the ego of Assagno?

A classical example of 'projection'!

(Assagno also announced that next year two 'big banks' could fall down... so, I guess next year we'll see how big his EGO really is. My thought is: IF he has putten his fingers on info which is that 'sensitive'... that can only mean that these banks will probably fall down anyway at some moment in the future. And then I say: it better happens tomorrow than the day after 'tomorrow... because when it happens on the day after tomorrow that would only mean: just another day of abusive power.)

PS Regarding his background... did you ever hear about 'white hat hacking'? I think this person is a clear example of 'white hat hacking'; for example, he wrote a few papers about the 'ethics' of hacking. However, I hope you noticed that his current activites are not more than the "organization of delivering the news to the people".

No connection with hacking. This is an interesting review of his work, titled 'No Secrets':
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/06/07/100607fa_fact_khatchadourian

(The illustration below it taken from the article)
JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! 126313

What you describe about Assange and Wikileaks is so representative of a long straight heart line's 'typical' description. Taking on projects for the larger purpose. (Easier to relate emotionally to the larger groups than more intimate settings.)

But, individually, we all do things that give us pleasurable responses. These are different for each of us. I'm looking for what is his. Even self sacrificing acts of kindness such as those of Mother Teresa would result in her receiving pleasure. Maybe just of a job well done, or God's work done or at least one child not hungry, but this would give her a sense of goodness, too. Evil acts give 'evil doers' their pleasure.

Felicity, I'm not condemning. I just maybe sometimes get carried away in analyzing the motives of people.

Whoever was responsible for 9/11, whether it was an inside job, allowed to happen, or totally the job of terrorists, someone was pleased and satisfied with the results.

Regardless of who was responsible, obviously there was an agenda. Perhaps just to get the American people's attention to their government's foreign policies. If so, it worked, to some extent. But do we (did we) praise these people with the "fill in the blank" to carry out extreme actions to get a message, be it truth or otherwise, heard?

Last edited by Patti on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed Sister to Mother Teresa)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:12 am

p.s.:
Thanks for the additional history. I hadn't paid much attention to him as much as to the leaks themselves. I understand that the leaked cables were available via a common system - that was created because of 9/11 to share interagency communications and data. That allowed a 22 year old private to access very highly classified info. He passed these on to Wikileaks.

I read just earlier today that Wikileaks has a hard drive that belonged to an executive at Bank of America. Yes, they are probably going down anyway. This may just be another nail in their coffin...

BTW - no projections, just wonderings and speculation based on all the data coming in to me. Leaks, news articles and your posting -- it's all input and I'm just processing it. ..out loud maybe.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:49 am

Patti wrote:p.s.: ...

BTW - no projections, just wonderings and speculation based on all the data coming in to me. Leaks, news articles and your posting -- it's all input and I'm just processing it. ..out loud maybe.

Okay Patti, thanks for explaining - now I understand how you arrived at your thoughts.

Thinking out loud is of course just fine... Thumbs up!

Though you're welcome to make that noticed when your start posting your considerations - because somehow... scratch initially I thought you were posting conclusions that were developed even before I initiated this discussion.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts!! Very Happy
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

In today's news Julian Assange is being quoted:

Assange said that his arrest would do nothing to halt the flow of American diplomatic cables being released by his group and newspapers in several countries. Hundreds have been published in redacted form this week and Assange said that all of the cables had already been distributed in a heavily encrypted form to tens of thousands of people.

If something happened to him, he suggested, then the password needed to unencrypt the data would be released and all the secrets would go out at once.

"History will win," Assange said in a web chat with readers of The Guardian newspaper, one of the media organizations helping to coordinate the documents' publication. "The world will be elevated to a better place. Will we survive? That depends on you."

Think about that!

If you look at it with disinterest as to what the documents contain and how the world can be affected by revealing it's content. Just reading this quote, it's a threat. Something happens to him - then the big "bomb" of information will "hit" all at once. Imagine if this was a known terrorist sitting there (like on the TV show "24") making the same comment, remarking about the power to release a huge impact, if he is harmed or eliminated. This is a new form of terrorism, not just a crusader for truth.

WikiLeaks fights to stay online amid attacks
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:54 pm

'Is Julian Assange a terrorist?'

American political commentator 'Alyona' explains in this video-fragment her answer by describing how the word 'terrorism' is being abused in today's society.

Though, one can not deny that the WikiLeaks project is a big threath for those who are involved in corrupt activities. But if about a million people were allowed to have access to the 'ambassy files', one could wonder whether describing Jullian Assange as a 'terrorist'... could easily be recognized as a 'political act'.

Today, it appears that authorities in England are aware that Julian Assange is now living within UK borders. Assange's advocate appears to have reported this earlier today.

The BBC has a solid profile of Julian Assange available:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11047811

The article e.g. reports about Jullian Assange's background. To understand Julian Assange's motives, one can especially take notice of his research activities in the fields of 'hacking' in cooperation with Dr. Suelette Dreyfus:

"He then spent three years working with an academic, Suelette Dreyfus, who was researching the emerging, subversive side of the internet, writing a book with her, Underground, that became a bestseller in the computing fraternity.

Ms Dreyfus described Mr Assange as a "very skilled researcher" who was "quite interested in the concept of ethics, concepts of justice, what governments should and shouldn't do.

This was followed by a course in physics and maths at Melbourne University, where he became a prominent member of a mathematics society, inventing an elaborate maths puzzle that contemporaries said he excelled at: 'Encrypt everything'."

Another interesting BBC article concern the question:
'Has release of WikiLeaks documents cost lives?'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11882092

Finally, maybe someday... 'Achmed the Dead Terrorist' (= the puppet in the video below) will tell us whether Julian Assange belongs to his kind of people, or that this idea is just another 'spark of insanity' (which is known as some of his most famous performances):

lol!

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Alg_person_of_the_year-split

Looks like Julian Assange could become the runner-up for Time's person of the year 2010: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2028734_2029036_2029037,00.html

NOTICE: The 'average rating' indicates that his actions so far has resulted in the highest sympathy vote of all 25 candidates. Looks like American politicians could loose even more of their credibility in the world... other 'whistleblowers' (Enron) have won that honour, no terrorists so far spotted on that list since 1927:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Person_of_the_Year

EDIT: During the past 24 hours Assange's chances for becoming the new Time's NO.1 have grown significantly... from -27% to -22% (compared to the current no. 1: Recep Tayyip Erdogan - Prime Minister of Turkye.

The chances of 'Lady Gaga' (current no.3) are still considerable; 'Lady Blabla' (current no.10) ... probably never was a real competitor to win the 2010 title.)

(EDIT 2: And during the next 24 hours the percentage went down even further to: -11%... this trend appears to continue and gain in strength!)

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:36 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Herman-van-rompuy_1761182c

Herman van Rompuy (the first President of the European Council) said in december 2009 that EU nations were involved in Afghanistan 'out of deference to the US' - 2010 = 'last chance'.

WikiLeaks cables released today report:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2010/12/2010125125337676886.html

The European Union no longer believes that US and Nato forces can succeed in Afghanistan, but continues to commit troops to the fight "out of deference to the United States", the EU president Van Rompuy is quoted as saying in leaked US diplomatic cables.

Herman Van Rompuy, who at the time was president-designate, was quoted as telling Howard Gutman, the US ambassador to Belgium, in December 2009 that 2010 would be the "last chance" for Afghanistan in European eyes.

"Europe is doing it and will go along out of deference to the United States but not out of deference to Afghanistan".

scratch MY COMMENT:

Interesting stuff... !! Obviously that is no 'top secret' info, but why were only about a million people in the US to know that?

But I am sure that those who still support the Afghan war, still claim that they themselves do not have 'blood on their hands' because they feel that they have the right to continue with the Afghan war. Even after the former American general had concluded in the autumn of 2009 that all former stragies had hopelessly failed in order to win this war.

A few weeks later Obama decided to continue the war with... another new strategy: focussed on delivering the Taliban another final strike on their cheek, combined with the education of Afghan policemen... even while knowing that some of those (future police)men spend the day 'stoned' from hashjies or papaver.

I wonder how that could fit with our attempt to bring democracy to Afghanistan: it is so obvious that quite some of those future policemen... ARE Taliban! ( rolling on the floor )

From that moment it became obvious for me that it had basically become a 'political' war only. And I started looking forward to the next US presidental elections... because I could no longer support Obama's arguments to continue with the Afghan war. And I know that many Americans have likewise 'sceptical' thoughts by now.

So... great to know WHY the European leaders still support this war - and I am glad that my country was a couple of months ago the first country to withdraw from this hopeless war, that probably only fueled feelings of 'hate' among the many victims.

Maybe 'WikiLeaks' could help the world to finally end this war?

Probably not... because political careers appear to be more important than facing the question whether the Afghan war is still sensible or not.

EDIT: Anyway, I think these new revelations do illustrate why Julian Assange could easily become Time Magazine's person of the year 2010. His 'strategy' could make a difference in this world.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Assange.time_

According the 'public vote' at Time.com, Julian Assange could indeed become the 'Person of the year 2010' - he has now entered the no.1 position:
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2028734_2029036_2029037,00.html

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:43 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! ?m=02&d=20101206&t=2&i=268166330&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=2010-12-06T185452Z_01_BTRE6B51GJI00_RTROPTP_0_WIKILEAKS-ASSANGE

Assange's popularity has continued to rise during the past few days: he now has almost more votes than the no.2 and no.3 together, and his popularity rating raised to 92%.

Likely a result of his arrestment earlier this week, which according the Swedish & British authorities is not related AT ALL to the WikiLeaks publications... !!:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2028734_2029036_2029037,00.html

ARTICLE: The geek who shook the world

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Assange-420x0

ARTICLE: Julian Assange supporters plan protests worldwide

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Julian-assange-006
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Here a very impressive and supportive article for Assange by Michael Moore:

Michael Moore: Why I'm Posting Bail Money for Julian Assange
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Thumb up Thanks Patti!

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Michael-Moore-e1289890447280-300x128
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Empty Assange is Le Monde 'Man of the Year'

Post  asif amin Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 pm

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been named “Man of the Year” by France’s Le Monde newspaper, one of the five publications to cooperate with the whistleblowing website on its latest release of leaked documents.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/93639/assange-is-le-monde-man-of-the-year/

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Assange-is-Le-Monde-s-Man-of-the-Year/Article1-642026.aspx

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/24/3100867.htm

asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! 1207-ODU-Wikileaks-Julian-Assange_full_600

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! 12-assange

JULIAN ASSANGE - WikiLeaks 'editor-in-chief': from geek to freedom fighter! Assange
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down