Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Voting17Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Voting19Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Voting18 
rajashri
Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Voting17Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Voting19Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign

5 posters

Go down

Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Empty Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign

Post  budi11 Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:36 am

I am 37 years old. I have several sign triangle and two mystic cross under mount saturn and near mount moon.

Please the meaning of that line.
Thank you in advance

picture: https://2img.net/h/s28.postimg.cc/kksaql9h9/garis_tangan.jpg

Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Garis_tangan

budi11

Back to top Go down

Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Empty Re: Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign

Post  learner Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:18 am

The mystic cross will interest in astrology, palmistry, psychology. The triangles are not independent triangles. There is no mystic cross on Moon. There is horizontal line cutting head line on moon.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  palmreader37 Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:44 pm

I will agree on the meaning of the mystic cross that lies under your Saturn mount with post above mine. I will also point to the fact that the mystic cross is in the narrow space between the head and the heart lines and this can mean that you will need to actively work on communicating your interest into astrology and palmistry with others. In other words you might have difficulty verbalizing your interest and thoughts on this subject which can become an issue if you plan to do readings for other people.

palmreader37

https://www.fiverr.com/palmreader37

Back to top Go down

Post  budi11 Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:17 am

Thanks for advice

Yes, i agree with you. I interest and have skill on javanesse astrology, palmistry & numerology. but i say it only to my closed friend only.

budi11

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:02 pm

For those who are interested in knowing about some facts regarding a "Mystic Cross"

I have been studying about the mystic cross and the tendencies of the possessors of it for a few years, so I would like to shed some light on whatever little I know about this mark.

1.It is found in the quadrangle of the hand between the lines of Heart and Head lines.
  It does not touch the Main Lines.

"the mystic cross should be formed in the quadrangle independently without touching any main lines"
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2289-about-mystic-cross-and-ring-of-solomon?highlight=mystic+cross
I have seen the hand of a person having a cross touching both the lines. He did have an interest in the occult sciences but he was not a true MYSTIC, and a Mystic cross is appropriately named because of a serious interest in Mysticism.

2. The mark denotes a natural gift or talent for Mysticism ( love for God or a serious life of contemplation of God) and Occultism ( hidden sciences, astrology, palmistry, tarot, and many others)

3.  When it is under the Jupiter mount, it means that the subject's interest is out of "ambition".
 - by Cheiro
    I have not verified this point on any hand, but it seems obvious if we know the traits of the Jupiter mount and have some common sense.

4.  When it is in the center of the quadrangle, across the Fateline, or immediately under the mount of Saturn, such studies become more of a religion or are followed for their own worth and the influence of the truth of occultism will play a leading role in the whole career.
The possessor may follow it as as a profession, or may author books on the subjects..
-  by Cheiro  Verified

5.When this mark lies lower down in the quadrangle, nearer to the Mount of Moon, the subject may write beautiful mystic poetry with a strong prophetic note running through it.
---quoted by Cheiro.......Verified

The knowledge of occultism is obtained by default on the path of a true Mystic. It depends on him/her to delve in the subject deeply or not. If the real goal (mysticism) is more important, then deep interest in occult sciences should be avoided.

Thank you

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:34 am

palmreader37 wrote: you will need to actively work on communicating your interest into astrology and palmistry with others. In other words you might have difficulty verbalizing your interest and thoughts on this subject which can become an issue if you plan to do readings for other people.

You are right palmreader37. This is because  mysticism and occult may be connected (as everything is connected in the universe) to each other, yet they are 2 different subjects.

Those who are more inclined towards "mysticism" may not be able to verbalize or turn it into a profession. This again depends upon the Fateline, Moon mount, Mercury mount, Sunline, Jupiter mount, Heart and the Head line.

The person who had this mark, quoted in my previous post, DOES have mysticism as his goal, but right now he is not too serious, but one never knows. If grace permits he may reach his goal. Anything may happen. And as you pointed out, he has a little interest in occultism but does not have much knowledge from my observation. To have a deep knowledge in Occult Sciences, the presence of a good and intact Ring of Solomon is a must.

There have been many great mystics in the past who did not believe in astrology and the like, but had knowledge of other hidden sciences, which helped them in mysticism on which they wrote books and followed it as a career.
Therefore, one cannot define this sign in a single line as "interest in astrology, palmistry, psychology" and some sites on palmistry even add as--"having psychic powers". This has misguided people.
On the path of a MYSTIC, psychic powers are added as a natural gift to help the seeker to deal with the world because he has to fight all obstacles and move in the opposite direction. This is not a simple worldly vocation.
In a nutshell, this mark  has a wide range of spectrum from Mysticism to Occult sciences.

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Empty Mysitc Cross

Post  nishaghai Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:42 am

learner wrote:The mystic cross will interest in astrology, palmistry, psychology. The triangles are not independent triangles. There is no mystic cross on Moon. There is horizontal line cutting head line on moon.

The image is too small to see the mystic cross. Normaly it gives spirituality and institution but if it is clear .and independent . if this is not an independent cross then the quality of cross reduces .

Nisah Ghai
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAAADp67cBSWyA28l6ia78E4IA6ASBBB7h3p4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:33 pm

nishaghai wrote:.
The image is too small to see the mystic cross. Normaly it gives spirituality and institution but if it is clear .and independent . if this is not an independent cross then the quality of cross reduces .  

Nisah Ghai

This is a hypothesis that a Mystic cross should not touch the main lines. I am not sure about this. Because as I quoted in my last post referring to a person who had a mark touching the main lines, IS following a spiritual life and is dedicated to an organization since more than 2 decades and is interested in palmistry, astrology.

Martijn did state in an earlier topic that a true Mystic cross stands freely in the quadrangle, but I am not sure about this because of the truth of this person who seems to be interested in both mysticism and occultism.
Dear Nisha, although many palmists have made many statements, but I guess ultimately one cannot draw any conclusions. One may go on discovering new knowledge contrary to one's beliefs forever.
What I mean to say is----LEARNING never ends!

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Empty mystic cross

Post  nishaghai Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:25 am

rajashri wrote:

Nisah Ghai

This is a hypothesis that a Mystic cross should not touch the main lines. I am not sure about this. Because as I quoted in my last post referring to a person who had a mark touching the main lines, IS following a spiritual life and is dedicated to an organization since more than 2 decades and is interested in palmistry, astrology.

Martijn did state in an earlier topic that a true Mystic cross stands freely in the quadrangle, but I am not sure about this because of the truth of this person who seems to be interested in both mysticism and occultism.
Dear Nisha, although many palmists have made many statements, but I guess ultimately one cannot draw any conclusions. One may go on discovering new knowledge contrary to one's beliefs forever.

Hi Rahishri
I think one can draw conclusion about certain principle of palmistry even if people have different statement . And this lies in mystic cross as well . The mystic cross only brings mysticism, occultism , Spirituality if it is independent other wise it is only any influence line .
yesterday a client came to me with beautiful mystic cross and he love lovely intution . In fact his body used to vibrate naturally while praying so this is a beauty of independent mystic cross . In simple language it connects you to god .

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:08 am

nishaghai wrote:
rajashri wrote:

Nisah Ghai

Hi Rahishri
I think one can draw conclusion about certain principle of palmistry even if people have different statement  . And this lies in mystic cross as well . The mystic cross only brings mysticism, occultism , Spirituality  if it is independent other wise  it is only any influence line .
yesterday a client came to me with beautiful mystic cross and he love lovely intution . In fact his body used to vibrate naturally  while praying so this is a beauty of independent mystic cross . In simple language it connects you to god .

Nisha Ghai  

I respect your views Madam!

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:38 am

nishaghai wrote:

Hi Rahishri
I think one can draw conclusion about certain principle of palmistry even if people have different statement  . And this lies in mystic cross as well . The mystic cross only brings mysticism, occultism , Spirituality  if it is independent other wise  it is only any influence line .
yesterday a client came to me with beautiful mystic cross and he love lovely intution . In fact his body used to vibrate naturally  while praying so this is a beauty of independent mystic cross . In simple language it connects you to god .

Nisha Ghai  

Hi Nisha,

My practical mind has come up with few questions after reading your above post.

1. Did the person pray and vibrate in your presence?
   Because, if he did, then chances are that he is not a mystic, as such people pray privately, unless they would deliberately want to display some miraculous phenomena for some reason, which is extremely rare, because these people DO NOT LIKE TO DISPLAY SUCH THINGS.

2. Did you witness this unusual phenomenon of body-vibration ?
   If you did, and if he is a real Mystic, then why does he need to visit a Palmist or an  Astrologer  for answers? They are psychically capable of knowing things about themselves.

There is a vast difference between  a Mystic and an Occultist and the word "Spiritual".
Apart from Atheists, the rest of the world may be "Spiritual" in some way or the other, but not "Mystical".
and All intuitive people certainly are not Mystics. Many people feel a connection to God, that does not make them Mystics, either.

Nisha, my ideas about who is a mystic and who is not is clear.

A worldly person cannot recognize a true Mystic.

You may continue to argue about this topic for your satisfaction, I don't mind at all.

For this very reason I showed my doubt about the details of this particular mark. My intention is not to impress anybody, but to present clarity for interested people ONLY.

Rajashree

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Mystic Cross and Triangle Sign Empty mystic corss

Post  nishaghai Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:30 am

rajashri wrote:
nishaghai wrote:

Hi Rahishri

Nisha Ghai  

Hi Nisha,

My practical mind has come up with few questions after reading your above post.

1. Did the person pray and vibrate in your presence?
   Because, if he did, then chances are that he is not a mystic, as such people pray privately, unless they would deliberately want to display some miraculous phenomena for some reason, which is extremely rare, because these people DO NOT LIKE TO DISPLAY SUCH THINGS.

2. Did you witness this unusual phenomenon of body-vibration ?
   If you did, and if he is a real Mystic, then why does he need to visit a Palmist or an  Astrologer  for answers? They are psychically capable of knowing things about themselves.

There is a vast difference between  a Mystic and an Occultist and the word "Spiritual".
Apart from Atheists, the rest of the world may be "Spiritual" in some way or the other, but not "Mystical".
and All intuitive people certainly are not Mystics. Many people feel a connection to God, that does not make them Mystics, either.

Nisha, my ideas about who is a mystic and who is not is clear.

A worldly person cannot recognize a true Mystic.

You may continue to argue about this topic for your satisfaction, I don't mind at all.

For this very reason I showed my doubt about the details of this particular mark. My intention is not to impress anybody, but to present clarity for interested people ONLY.

Rajashree
Hi Rajshri
No he did not pray infront of me but his hand had trident on Saturn. Aaain adding spirituality . I do not know wht is you idea of mystic but mystic cross do talk about spirituality and occultism . My 18 years of palmistry experience has different theory and experience .
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down