Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Voting17Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Voting19Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Voting17Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Voting19Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Some Questions relating to Palmistry.

5 posters

Go down

Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Empty Some Questions relating to Palmistry.

Post  pravin kumar Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 pm

[b][i]

Dear Friends,

I am a palmist and have been practising Palmistry for last 22 years but there are things that still puzzle me and I mention below some of the points I require answer to:

1. How to find brothers and sisters of a person from his/her palm. I was told by a person following Indian Palmistry method to look for horizontal lines from the base of the thumb (joining the palm) going towards the life line. The number of lines relate to brothers and sisters. I did try it out and got 25% success but nothing to boost my confidence. Any comments no this.

2. How to read the family ring at the base of the thumb i.e. how will you life progress with your family?

3. When will one have children and how many and whether male or female? I follow vertical lines on the relationship line but the complications that arise are as follows:

A person has multiple relationship lines and the vertical lines on more than one line are visible. We take the prominent relationship line to be that of marriage (In Indian Culture we still treat it as marriage) provided there is confirmation elsewhere, but sometimes it happens the vertical lines are found on less prominent relationship line. The vertical lines I consider it to be of male child and curved/slanting ones to be that of female child (Noel Jacquin method) but even this sometimes goes wrong in 2 out of 10 cases. But one thing is sure that if slanting lines is a female child and a boy is born I have observed the characteristic of that child to be that of a girl and vice versa. No full proof method.

How to find when a child is born? Only 2/3 times only, out of thousands of palm I have seen I could find it and that was due to influence line running inside the life line running parallel to it. But this is a very very poor percentage and hence cannot be relied on.

Often I see variant of Girdle of Venus above the heart line which may be sometimes a part of an additional heart line but cannot be very sure.

I see quite a few times a prominent horizontal line coming from Upper Mars, going across, cutting the head line and cutting the fate line and ending in between fate line and life line. This line becomes lighter as it proceeds from Upper Mars towards the end. It is quite weak when it cuts the head and fate line. I can show where the prints are posted i.e. which forum so that you may have a look at it.

In case of an ambidexterious palm how do you read it i.e. the average of both readings or what?

There are quite a few interesting palms which I will give details of the forum where it is posted and we could discuss it. Would like to share my knowledge and gain from respective palmist. My method of reading is that I feel that I should be able to solve a persons problem and heal him/her through my knowledge of palmistry and meditation and fortunately I have got limited success but those success has been worth it.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Empty Re: Some Questions relating to Palmistry.

Post  Lynn Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 am

Hello Pravin, it is great to see you here! I appreciate your input on the various palmistry forums over the years. I respect your knowledge, dedication to palmistry & the way you always try to help people.

To be honest, I don't know the answer to some of your questions! Siblings / children / family / relationships seem to be some of the most elusive & potentially misleading of all the lines on the hand. I have been studying hands for almost the same time as you, but after 21 years I still don't know the answer to most of your questions!
Sorry it is late here, I will try to reply better tomorrow.

You have many varied questions, it would be best if people start a new thread in response to each question. That way we will find it easier to refer back to the various topics that you wish to discuss.
Thanks for asking your questions here, I think many people will have similar questions in their minds. Hope it leads to some interesting & informative discussions!

Thumbs up!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Some Questions relating to Palmistry. Empty Re: Some Questions relating to Palmistry.

Post  GoodPalmist Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:50 am

Dear Pravin,

The questions you are asking relate to Predictive Palmistry. The focus of this forum - as I know it - is about latest research on diagnosis of mental and physical health vulnerabilities from features of the palm.

So I'm not so sure that you'll find the answers for some of your questions here.

I'm convinced that predictive palmistry is valid, but the place for that debate is elsewhere.

To make predictive palmistry useful for our modern times, a LOT of new empirical exhaustive research needs to be done which in my view can be achieved by a team of COMPETENT, INTELLIGENT and OPENMINDED hand analysts working together.

Until such research is complete, predictive palmistry will continue its slide towards oblivion. Sadly, I think that will be its eventual fate and mankind will have lost access to a valuable repository of knowledge.

I would be very eager to become part of any such research.

Goodpalmist

GoodPalmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:34 am

GoodPalmist wrote:The questions you are asking relate to Predictive Palmistry. The focus of this forum - as I know it - is about latest research on diagnosis of mental and physical health vulnerabilities from features of the palm.

So I'm not so sure that you'll find the answers for some of your questions here.

I'm convinced that predictive palmistry is valid, but the place for that debate is elsewhere.
..........<snip>........
Goodpalmist

HI Good Palmist,
Thanks for your input. Very interesting with regard to your perceptions of this forum!
I hope to present a different perspective :-) .... Whilst this forum is about "modern handreading", I really hope we don't discourage discussions about the potentials of 'predictive palmistry'!

I notice that you expressed a similar perception about this forum's focus on Harish's thread, regarding his career questions
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/iic-ask-for-a-general-hand-reading-f11/request-for-a-palm-reading-t260-30.htm#1816
"Writing about your career would perhaps take this thread into the realms of predictive palmistry which is not the focus of this forum as I know it.".
Re Harish & career - actually, fundamental basics such as hand shape & skin texture & fingerprints & phalanx development can be very revealing with regard to which career a person would be suited to - not at all related to 'predictive palmistry'.! I wonder if maybe you misunderstood the focus of this forum? which is basically to talk about all aspects of hands!

Whilst I am always quick to say that 'prediction from the hand is difficult, because the lines change", I think that, whilst any hand print shows a snapshot in time (the person as they are now), in that moment our print is taken, we are sowing seeds for the future, and our future depends on the type of person we are. So, in prediction we always have to look back to basic fundamental features to see what kind of future is most likely for the person's personality. But for sure this forum is willing to discuss predictive palmistry & not just latest scientific research on hands (the science & stats are a great bonus, thanks to Martijn's knowledge!).

Last edited by Lynn on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (edited a few times due to typos &afterthoughts))
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:09 am

Lynn wrote:
HI Good Palmist,
Thanks for your input. ...

I wonder if maybe you misunderstood the focus of this forum? which is basically to talk about all aspects of hands!
Thanks Lynn. Thumbs up!

Yes, I would like to confirm explicitely:
All aspects of hand reading are welcome to be discussed at this forum!

SURE... THIS IS THE PLACE FOR DEBATE!!

PS. And actually, earlier today... I have invited mister Pravin Kumar to share these questions at this forum!! (After he had posted them elsewhere - without receiving any response)

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodPalmist Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:39 am

Lynn and Martijn,

Thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression - obviously wrong - that the discussions about predictive aspects of palmistry would be discouraged by the moderators.
Thanks for correcting my views.

I am personally a big votary of predictive palmistry. I have been conducting my own research by collecting many palm prints and doing exhaustive personal interviews with those subjects.

Incidentally Lynn, I hope you noticed that I did give a prediction to Harish that around age 30, he would face setbacks / uncertainties in his career which he more or less agreed with.
So, my entire focus is predictive palmistry. I just added the disclaimer to make sure my contributions are not frowned upon. I visit this forum regularly, so that modern researches can help me make readings more relevant to evolving times.

Thanks
GP

GoodPalmist

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:15 am

Hello praveen, Smile

We can never understand the hand better without expertising and knowing the interlinks between astrology and palmistry. Hence, Astro-palmistry is the best among all school of palmistry. still, reliable finding the reliable good book is the deal here.
you may be aware of the book which i am translating. Indeed, It is a very good guide for predictive palmists. In the 41th verse of it answers your first question.

Regarding family ring, also called girdle of pollex, i found the meaning of it in one book, namely Indian palmistry, 1985. But, the interpretation given in this book seems weird, though this book has good insights about other aspects of palm such as pictorial signs like elephant sign, octogon, spear, Trident, lotus, fish, pitcher, flag, bow sign etc., and lines on interphalangeal joints so on. The weird interpretation was death via hanging. It is a greek mythology, says, castor and pollex both are twins . But their father is not one. They each has individual father though they are twins. mythology? It is said to be that after their death they turned as a constellation in gemini house.

3. children lines can not be read with a single strict principle in my opinion. It depends on the client's hand and it's presentation. First place is what you said. second place is horizontal lines on upper mars. Third is , vertical fine lines between marriage line and heart line. fourth is, horizontal line on moon mount( also called travel lines). fifth is vertical lines on middle phalange of saturn finger( divide the phalanges into two vertical half and count only the lines on left portion). 6th is vertical fine lines on middle phalange of mercury finger(read only the lines of left portion-this place shows how much children support parents). 7th is branches of heart line which are present under mercury mount. 8th is island on yuv line. we cannot find all the lines in all the cases. hence, depends on the presentation make your reading.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:40 pm

GoodPalmist wrote:Lynn and Martijn,

Thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression - obviously wrong - that the discussions about predictive aspects of palmistry would be discouraged by the moderators.

I am personally a big votary of predictive palmistry. I have been conducting my own research by collecting many palm prints and doing exhaustive personal interviews with those subjects.

Incidentally Lynn, I hope you noticed that I did give a prediction to Harish that around age 30, he would face setbacks / uncertainties in his career which he more or less agreed with.
So, my entire focus is predictive palmistry. I just added the disclaimer to make sure my contributions are not frowned upon. I visit this forum regularly, so that modern researches can help me make readings more relevant to evolving times.

Thanks
GP

Hi GP,
Glad we have cleared up your uncertainty about the forum's attitude to predictive palmistry. Your contributions are very welcome!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:41 pm

GoodPalmist wrote:Lynn and Martijn,

Thanks
GP
GoodPalmist, thank you for your understanding!

I also would like to add a further specification to what I already described. Because despite we (the moderators) allow discussions about all aspects of hand reading (palmistry)... this does not implicate that we will explicitely promote/encourage all discussed aspects!

I hope you recognize now how we really would like this forum to be a place where anyone is free to to talk about ALL ASPECTS OF HAND READING... the 'modern' aspects AND the 'classic' aspects.

So basically, what we for sure try to promote is:

1) the sharing of knowledge & facts, and...
2) the debate about materials (books, research and other materials), via...
3) the free expression of opinions & the sharing of experiences!

But if any member observes that certain opinions/theories are based on superstitious beliefs / false perceptions etc. - we encourage that member to share his/her thoughts... and to create a debat about that specific topic!

Goodpalmist, thank you again for making your comment - I will soon introduce a notification which will describe what one can expect from this forum. I hope this will help people to recognize the difference between what we 'encourage/promote' at this forum, ... and what we 'allow' at this forum.

NOTICE: What we 'allow' at this forum is sort of described by the forum rules!

I hope this makes sense now!?

By the way, GoodPalmist I am very glad about how you are used this forum so far! Thumbs up!

Thanks!

PS. Dear members... sorry for this interruption, please share your ideas & knowledge about Pravin Kumar's very interesting questions.... Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 am

pravin kumar wrote:[b][i]

Dear Friends,

I am a palmist and have been practising Palmistry for last 22 years but there are things that still puzzle me and I mention below some of the points I require answer to:

1. How to find brothers and sisters of a person from his/her palm. I was told by a person following Indian Palmistry method to look for horizontal lines from the base of the thumb (joining the palm) going towards the life line. The number of lines relate to brothers and sisters. I did try it out and got 25% success but nothing to boost my confidence. Any comments no this.

2. How to read the family ring at the base of the thumb i.e. how will you life progress with your family?

3. When will one have children and how many and whether male or female? I follow vertical lines on the relationship line but the complications that arise are as follows:

A person has multiple relationship lines and the vertical lines on more than one line are visible. We take the prominent relationship line to be that of marriage (In Indian Culture we still treat it as marriage) provided there is confirmation elsewhere, but sometimes it happens the vertical lines are found on less prominent relationship line. The vertical lines I consider it to be of male child and curved/slanting ones to be that of female child (Noel Jacquin method) but even this sometimes goes wrong in 2 out of 10 cases. But one thing is sure that if slanting lines is a female child and a boy is born I have observed the characteristic of that child to be that of a girl and vice versa. No full proof method.

How to find when a child is born? Only 2/3 times only, out of thousands of palm I have seen I could find it and that was due to influence line running inside the life line running parallel to it. But this is a very very poor percentage and hence cannot be relied on.

Often I see variant of Girdle of Venus above the heart line which may be sometimes a part of an additional heart line but cannot be very sure.

I see quite a few times a prominent horizontal line coming from Upper Mars, going across, cutting the head line and cutting the fate line and ending in between fate line and life line. This line becomes lighter as it proceeds from Upper Mars towards the end. It is quite weak when it cuts the head and fate line. I can show where the prints are posted i.e. which forum so that you may have a look at it.

In case of an ambidexterious palm how do you read it i.e. the average of both readings or what?

There are quite a few interesting palms which I will give details of the forum where it is posted and we could discuss it. Would like to share my knowledge and gain from respective palmist. My method of reading is that I feel that I should be able to solve a persons problem and heal him/her through my knowledge of palmistry and meditation and fortunately I have got limited success but those success has been worth it.

Pravin Kumar

Dear members,

I think Pravin Kumar posted quite a few interesting questions.
But many are still unanswered... Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down