Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Voting17Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Voting19Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Voting18 
rajashri
Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Voting17Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Voting19Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand!

+2
seawaves
caledonia
6 posters

Go down

Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Empty Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand!

Post  caledonia Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Martijn:

Please choose a good title for this post and move it to the appropriate section...I am confused!!!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/12/your-future-is-in-the-palm-of-your-surgeon-s-hand.html

Caledonia

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title copied from the article)

caledonia

Back to top Go down

Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Empty Re: Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand!

Post  seawaves Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:31 am

Indeed very interesting.
We will see this line changing biz flourishing all over the world very soon.

If out of 37 subjects, the Jap could have 2 lottery winners and some others seeing success, then the probability is still 10% that one would get good luck.

I will certainly try it on some of my subjects.

seawaves

Back to top Go down

Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! Empty Re: Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand!

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:24 am

I think it's a bizar story; by the way, a few years ago we were informed that hand line surgery was done with cosmetic purposes - but this is bizar... because everyone can see that those line created via surgery do not look natural at all.

Photo below is copied from the article presented by caledonia

Your future Is in the palm of your (surgeon’s) hand! 1373618735932.cached
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Exception, rare of the rarest can be anywhere, but  by the law of average changing your palm lines by surgery won’t change your fate. For that you need good health, fortitude, determination and great efforts to achieve the goal. Good fate is combination of all these aspects.

I believe there may not be even a placebo effect on the person who got operated there palms, because no sign is absolute in itself. You need support to enjoy the good fruits of one good sign and support comes from elsewhere on the palms in many ways.

They can do it, they have done it and as a result they can falsely temporarily be satisfied and expect that all will be well.

But, they cannot hide their ancestor’s trait in them. Fingerprints are there to reveal the soul psychology.

We are what we are; surgery cannot change the ancestor’s trait in us. We are not moved by lines on the palms of the hands. Lines change according to our attitudes, acts and experiences.

This is like an ordinary person who doesn't know anything about medicine and carrying a Doctor’s degree! To me this is nonsense and terrifying.

Parender Sethi

Last edited by Parender on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:22 pm

I am horrified by this! as Martijn said it is totally bizarre, in fact I think it's crazy!
Whichever surgeon created such a terrible attempt at a ring of Solomon or empathy line,... I would want my money back!  Laughing 
I think the hand looks much stronger in the "before" picture, it's looking rather pale and less confident with weak thumb angle in the "after" picture! Surprised 
I wouldn't even read these "lines", I'd say "Oh, you have a scar here"

Great post Parender, I also wonder if there is even a placebo effect in such surgery. Question 
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Dear Lynn and Martijn,

Placebo effect works and even if it works 5 out of 10 times it is more than sufficient. I have read about this effect in the Book "SECRET POWER". Secondly I have used it quite a few persons successfully. The first person I read long long time back (i.e. when I started reading professionally) I told him he will get a job and good one at that shortly. The boy was Post Graduate and without a job. Second point I told him was he will get married within a year and become more successful careerwise after marriage. The first point he confirmed after a year that he did get a good job immediately after my prediction but he said he is still single. I assured him that he will soon get married. I did not receive any complains but he wanted to add me in 'facebook so I assume he got married.

Lynn wrote:I am horrified by this! as Martijn said it is totally bizarre, in fact I think it's crazy!
Whichever surgeon created such a terrible attempt at a ring of Solomon or empathy line,... I would want my money back!  Laughing 
I think the hand looks much stronger in the "before" picture, it's looking rather pale and less confident with weak thumb angle in the "after" picture! Surprised 
I wouldn't even read these "lines", I'd say "Oh, you have a scar here"

Great post Parender, I also wonder if there is even a placebo effect in such surgery. Question 

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 pm

I understand what you are saying Pravin. Placebo effect can work by positive thinking, so if they think the surgery is helping them achieve what they want, it might help them to change their mindset and become more successful. But they could also achieve a placebo effect by other means such as going for a positive, uplifting reading (as you mentioned) or by hypnosis, or life-coaching etc.
Surgery seems a drastic way to do it! affraid
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Lynn,

Yes there are many ways to uplift a person but here we are discussing about the surgery people perform on the palm to make a person highly successful.

Lynn wrote:I understand what you are saying Pravin. Placebo effect can work by positive thinking, so if they think the surgery is helping them achieve what they want, it might help them to change their mindset and become more successful. But they could also achieve a placebo effect by other means such as going for a positive, uplifting reading (as you mentioned) or by hypnosis, or life-coaching etc.
Surgery seems a drastic way to do it! affraid

In India I have come across quite a few instances where children are planned to be born at a particular time so that the favourable planets may bring success to that child. I have also got it down for both my grand children.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down