Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Interesting Palm Print. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Interesting Palm Print. Voting17Interesting Palm Print. Voting19Interesting Palm Print. Voting18 
Sumit
Interesting Palm Print. Voting17Interesting Palm Print. Voting19Interesting Palm Print. Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Interesting Palm Print.

+2
Kiran.Katawa
pravin kumar
6 posters

Go down

Interesting Palm Print. Empty Interesting Palm Print.

Post  pravin kumar Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Respected Palmist,

I am posting below right palm picture of a person. Are there 3 or 4 Head Lines in the Palm. This is also another interesting palm print.

https://s1324.photobucket.com/user/Public_Taheem/media/Sample%204/RightHand_zps33c0e678.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Interesting Palm Print. Empty Re: Interesting Palm Print.

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Very interesting print. 3HLs, with the 3rd being a split from the 2nd(lower).
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  MTaheem Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Respected Palmist,

Indeed interesting it is but what we can derive out of these 3 HLs?

Regards
Mtaheem

MTaheem

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

There is a strong dual thinking style, where one thinking style is unrelated to the other and the owner is quite aware of his thinking duality. It is like the owner having 2 faces of the same coin and some ppl see see one side of coin, while others see the other side of the coin and some might see both the sides and get surprised and say - oh! is it the same you!!??

Sometime hte person is very secreative, sometime open;
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:41 am

Kiran,

What about a small linegoing away from life line? Do you consider that as influence line or a head line?

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:17 pm

That also is part of lower head line only.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue Miller Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am

my two cents
i think it is two headlines, an upper one and a lower one that is broken under saturn and continues after break with a short branch pointing to luna...........either way it is remarkable do you have the other hand
sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:58 am

Sue,

I cannot get this boy's other palm print though I have met him once. This is the boy who proposed to a girl working in the same office last year May. Within 2 days of proposing for marriage he backed out as he wanted to discuss with his mother (his Dad is no more). He ultimately did not discuss with his mother but he backed out. The boy has everything that any girl would want to marry him -- Good Looks, Handsome, Tall, Fair etc. etc. The only draw back is his multiple head lines.

The top one is his Main Head Line, the lower one starting below the Saturn Finger, (near about the centre point of the Saturn Finger lower down), The third one I consider the line going away from the Life lIne to be the head line. The one below the second head line I view as Fate Line rising upwards for certain reasons.

I have read many Palmistry Books and I find only one mention of 3 head lines in Cheiro's book on palmistry. I will check out and post the details of the same later on. They were very clear 3 head lines leaving nothing to doubt but in this case the lines are in doubt. First two head lines I can understand. The second one which starts at 25/26 or probably at 32/33 after being dim in between 25/26 to 32/33 indicates different way of thinking. The lower the headline the softer the person is in his approach to life and his way of thinking.

The one below this second head line seems to me like a rising fate line from 32/33. This line rises up going in the direction of Jupitor Mount and ends below the Saturn Mount in between. I see this as the best period of this boy's life professionally.

The last head line coming from life line, I have never seen it in the way it is there in the palm but yes I have seen quite a few palms with line curving away from the life line which shows separation from parents, especially son having differences with father and doing business separately, but in this case the line is straight and to me it shows a person who is very very reserved in nature, extremely sensitive and can be hurt quite easily. It acts like a head line attached to the life line, only in this case the attachment is for a longer period.

Since I am in know of the background of this boy and have being trying to understand why this person has gone back on his proposal and he still avoids the girl, initially due to guilt and now he does sometimes open up but only on official work. A person who has 3 head lines, especially the one going away from the life line which is lower down has to have a mindset which is not steady. He can be hurt easily and this is also confirmed by a dim fate line coming from Mount of Moon cutting his own fate line. This shows clash of interest from the opposite sex and this may have also led to the action the boy is taking. But once you Propose to the Girl for marriage there is love in his heart and he only proposed to her after he came to know through his Boss, who is incidentally a lady and he considers her to be his sister, that the girl is also interested in him. This was after the Girl inquired from her boss that she feels the boy is interested in him. 3/4 months after this the boy proposed to the Girl.

Why I mention all the above in detail is because of his complex way of thinking and these head lines will confirm that he cannot stick to one decision so easily. Therefore the fate line rising up prominently towards Jupitor Finger also coincides with his present age and I am observing this girl and through her the reactions of the boy and marriage between them seems not far away but when?

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue Miller Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 am

i wonder pravin whether a person with multiple mindset should be considering the commitment of marriage at all, maybe he senses that in himself and that is a reason for his having backed out?
sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 am

Sue,

I think you are taking marriage to be 2 plus 2 but it is never so. I have found many many married couples who do not match each other as per their palm indications but they do live successful married life though internally they may have frictions. I have infact told one married lady, who palm I saw in her house when her husband invited me home. I asked her how do you both get along so well. They looked quite happy and successful in life. It is then the wife commented and told the truth that they do have differences. This leads me to conclude that "SANSKAR" plays a major role in making the marriage life successful. Sanskar is a Hindi word and I would interpret it as your training by your parents from birth to when you grow up. Your parents influence a lot and teach so many good things that they do influence you in life positively and you do keep your words when you get married.

I want go into details of all this in this forum but 2 or 3 head line person may have differences in thinking but he is still searching for a bride on many matrimonial forums and changes his profile almost every other week. Change of mindset indicated. After proposing he changed his decision. Look at his only relationship line and the girl has 2. The girl already had a very minor relationship with another boy which broke off and now she is firm on this boy and it is indicated. It is impossible to predict whom you will marry i.e. I cannot say that this Girl say A will marry the boy B and not any other boy but circumstances in both life lead me to conclude that both are liable to marry each other and I am waiting for the boy to take the matter ahead or Nature has its way to bring two Souls together its own way. I have seen it many times and even in this case it may happen.

Here in our Indian Culture we still keep our words and vows given to our life partners at the time of marriage.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Interesting Palm Print. Empty index finger ring

Post  knox gillespie Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 pm

On a male,an index ring shows an ego tension, so its more than the head lines, knox
knox gillespie
knox gillespie

http://www.Porcenova.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue Miller Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:49 pm

what do you mean exactly Knox?
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  IgnacioTzu Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Satan's fork ? Rock on!

IgnacioTzu

Back to top Go down

Post  MTaheem Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:31 am

Dear Knox and IgnacioTzu,

Could you help us in explaining your remarks?

MTaheem

MTaheem

Back to top Go down

Post  IgnacioTzu Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:11 am

Hi Taheem,

Satan's fork is normally the ending of a "Line of Sun" or "Line of Fate" but in your case, those two lines are combined in begining, creating a very big satan's fork but blocked by "twin lines" approaching your "Head Line".

It's strange, I feel that, your mind has blocked all beliefs... I hope that I'm wrong.

I prefer to wait that you upload your left hand to compare with the right hand... thinking

IgnacioTzu

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 am

Dear IgnacioTzu,

Which line you consider as Sun Line? Could you respond in detail as I find this palm challenging.

IgnacioTzu wrote:Hi Taheem,

Satan's fork is normally the ending of a "Line of Sun" or "Line of Fate" but in your case, those two lines are combined in begining, creating a very big satan's fork but blocked by "twin lines" approaching your "Head Line".

It's strange, I feel that, your mind has blocked all beliefs... I hope that I'm wrong.

I prefer to wait that you upload your left hand to compare with the right hand... thinking

I have given my interpretion because I met this person personally but for some reasons I cannot get his palm print of his left palm. I know some background about him and I have taken that into consideration while interpreting his palm.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  IgnacioTzu Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Hum...

I'll try to explain with my bad english.

In middle of his palm, we can see a fork divided in three parts. Left to the right : Mercury, Apollo and Saturn.

In palmistry occult, the "line of sun" is "Apollo". Apollo is for the passion, success and art. The "line of intuition" is Mercury : prophetic dreams, premonitions, 6th sense...The "line of fate" is Saturn : ambition, professional, genetic, family's problems...

Those 3 recents lines are showing the "news directions", but sadly, they're blocked by divided parts of his mind. That's why, his brain is divided in "multi-mind" : it's surely the cause of troubles of personnality.

Does he have dreams and strange nightmares ?

What's the "head line" direction of the left hand by curiosity ?

IgnacioTzu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down