Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Voting17A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Voting19A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Voting18 
puneet
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Voting17A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Voting19A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

5 posters

Go down

A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Empty A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  asif amin Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Hand expression of Indian Defense Minister Arackaparambil Kurien Antony
A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister 390786-akantonyindiadefenceministerafp-1339168004-809-640x480
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Empty Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  zaobhand Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Fiery lines as if they cut with clear aim through the palm. Confident posture. The fate line seems as if it is working itself all the way up the Saturn finger, but its probably the image quality. Interestingly both distal and proximal creases on his fingers are very tight.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister Empty Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  Patti Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 pm

It isn't common to see such short middle sections to the fingers with long tips and proximal phalanges. Thought goes quickly into action. But tight interphalangeal creases would show selective as to the thoughts that pass or that are chosen.

The apparent lack of fine lines under the fingers show little sensitivity to others needs. Perhaps a man of no mercy.

Thick lower section of thumb would show capable of using logic and reason to obtain goals, allowing him to 'appear' to not force his will. Somewhat crooked little finger, in the mid section, would show he has learned to bend his words as needed. I think they call that diplomacy in the political arena, and something like interrogation in defense work.

Simian connection of heart and head would add intense focus, sometimes obsession, tenacity, or passion.

Excellent choice for a "defense" minister.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 am

Beautiful analysis Patti Thumb up
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 am

Patti wrote:It isn't common to see such short middle sections to the fingers with long tips and proximal phalanges. Thought goes quickly into action.
Hi Patti, that's the first thing I too noticed.
However, its the middle phalanges which specify how much the person materializes the ideas and not the basal phalanges. right? So, my thots are - he doesn't spend much time in implementing the ideas.
However, the basal phalanges being strong, he would possess or spend much time on the the basal qualities of the respective fingers. But, since basal part of Index relates to territory, basal part of Saturn relates to land and morality, he can be a good defense minister.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 am

Hello Kiran

even i noticed long basal index Phalanges, you are right in terms of terrirtory Thumbs up! but i think it would to more his own territory since the index finger represents individuality finger, in some sense i would say he would be selfish about his own needs. Usually i have seen people with very long index basal phalanges being selfish. Here is where i would excercise caution since we dont know whether he would more index finger oriented or satrun finger. Ofcourse my obsevration may be wrong, but applying to invidulaity there would shown what kind of personality is this person.

Patti observation are great, liked the idea about sensitivity, i would say people with very less accesory line can be rustic, you can see that type in manual workers ect who have less accesory lines, more roughian by nature. Thumbs up!

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:53 am

anand_palm wrote:Hello Kiran

even i noticed long basal index Phalanges, you are right in terms of terrirtory Thumbs up! but i think it would to more his own territory since the index finger represents individuality finger, in some sense i would say he would be selfish about his own needs. Usually i have seen people with very long index basal phalanges being selfish. Here is where i would excercise caution since we dont know whether he would more index finger oriented or satrun finger.

Hi Anand, thank you. Here its in his right hand. When I say territory, it can be from my job or position also. Ofcourse, he doesn't own the whole Indian territory Smile but, he enjoy's it. In my opinion, "selfish"ness may or may not be appearing here. However, it can be assessed from other parameters.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:It isn't common to see such short middle sections to the fingers with long tips and proximal phalanges. Thought goes quickly into action.
Hi Patti, that's the first thing I too noticed.
However, its the middle phalanges which specify how much the person materializes the ideas and not the basal phalanges. right? So, my thots are - he doesn't spend much time in implementing the ideas.
However, the basal phalanges being strong, he would possess or spend much time on the the basal qualities of the respective fingers. But, since basal part of Index relates to territory, basal part of Saturn relates to land and morality, he can be a good defense minister.

I simply read the sections of the fingers in the sense of you get an idea (tips), think it out (mid section) and make it happen (base). Ideas/Insight - Thinking/Planning - Material/Reality
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Hello Kiran

The index finger is thought has the finger of your own self, so from that sense having a bottom phalange would be such that his material needs from the point of view of his own self his met, so selfish people usually would not like to give their position, power ect.. so if you want to identify control freaks, power attached guys, not willing to sacrifice then i would look at bottom phalange of this index finger, the longer it is the chances are he would love power for himself (In some he enjoys that power). Whereas saturn finger is not like that, it is much more of a higher value system than the index if applied rightly it would talk about sacrifices, mentor, guru, responsbility, superego (from charlotte wolfe book) and other aspects which beyond individual self. I do agree selfishness needs to be looked from other aspects but in my opinion the combination of index and saturn will play a role, and index would be playing a crucial as it repsresents individuality.

Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 am

Hi Anand, thank you. What you wrote about index finger is valuable and to paid attention to.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down