Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Line From Mars To Saturn Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Line From Mars To Saturn Voting17Line From Mars To Saturn Voting19Line From Mars To Saturn Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Line From Mars To Saturn Voting17Line From Mars To Saturn Voting19Line From Mars To Saturn Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Line From Mars To Saturn

+4
zaobhand
Patti
Sari
Kiran.Katawa
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Line From Mars To Saturn Empty Line From Mars To Saturn

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 am

Hi,
In left hand: The line is clearly from lower Mars to Saturn.
In right hand: The line is from headline to Saturn.
What do you interpret for this line?

Line From Mars To Saturn 01042010

Line From Mars To Saturn 01042011
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Line From Mars To Saturn Empty Re: Line From Mars To Saturn

Post  Sari Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:22 am

I see this as a line of ambition. Often rising to under index finger, but on this hand under Saturn and connecting to Saturn line. I would say this person is quite ambitious and has signs of being very successful.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:34 am

Sari wrote:I see this as a line of ambition. Often rising to under index finger, but on this hand under Saturn and connecting to Saturn line. I would say this person is quite ambitious and has signs of being very successful.
Hi Sari, thank you for your inputs. Can you please explain as why are you associating AMBITION to it, when it is terminating at Saturn? Infact, its crossin the line of fate in both the hands and not connecting to it.

B.t.w. he is not highly ambitious, but, is quite independent in nature and handles bigger projects/activitities.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 am

Hi,
I thought of ambition because on one hand it appears to merge with the fate line. The one which arises from Mars and clearly crosses fate line, (after looking closer) seems to have different meaning, more like a trauma line around early 20's age.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Sari wrote:Hi,
I thought of ambition because on one hand it appears to merge with the fate line. The one which arises from Mars and clearly crosses fate line, (after looking closer) seems to have different meaning, more like a trauma line around early 20's age.
Okay.
Yes, that's what even I was thinking of. But, I amn't sure!
B.t.w. do you consider it as an early trauma or at a later age as its crossing the fate line at its termination side?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:56 pm

I would read this line in combination with the lines it merges with and crosses.

In the left hand, it rises from inside the life line like an influence/worry line (same as what Sari calls a trauma line). Then it fades as it crosses the life line but strengthens as it rises between the head line and heart line. From there it merges with the radial and diagonal side of the Girdle of Venus. This radial side of the Girdle has also merged with the fate line. This same (influence) line may also faintly continue up to the middle finger.

I think it could relate to a personal experience (maybe trauma) that resulted in an ambitious attitude. The diagonal radial side of the Girdle is like the Passion Line, only here the intensity is in the category of pride and personal satisifaction in a job or something well done.

In the right hand it is the fate line that joins this part of the Girdle of Venus and this rising line passes through up to the middle finger (same as the fainter crease in the left hand). This would indicate to me that having it merge with the Girdle/Fate combo in the right left hand would add to it's strong influence.

Last edited by Patti on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi Kiran,

Did the person start working at a very young age?
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi Kiran,
Was there a strong influence from his father.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 am

Thank you Boaz, Jeanette and Patti.

Boaz - I don't know.Have to check with him. From which indications are you asking this?

Jeanette - His father was very strict and highly disciplined. For ex: No going out after 7PM. But, at the same time, he let them play and n'joy like anything too. What indications made you ask this?

Patti
- You're right. He underwent a huge trauma. He was cheated in his employment and he fought a case in court for around 10-15 years, where he lost much of his property. But, finally he won the case. However, his ambitious attitude wasn't 'coz of that. He is generally ambitious and independent( has whorl on his index finger) and always in bigger (managerial and above) positions.
About the right hand, you're saying: "This would indicate to me that having it merge with the Girdle/Fate combo in the right hand would add to it's strong influence.". But, its crossing the fateline/Gov combination. It should be a trauma only . right?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti
About the right hand, you're saying: "This would indicate to me that having it merge with the Girdle/Fate combo in the right hand would add to it's strong influence.". But, its crossing the fateline/Gov combination. It should be a trauma only . right?

Thanks for the feedback. I just reread what I wrote and I think I was comparing the right to the left and their similarity so I corrected my sentence.
Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'd read it only as trauma. Sometimes lines that cross or touch other lines add their influence. Crossing can slow down the flow of energy and merging or touching can add a new influence or merging of energies. That's why I prefer to use the word influence to describe the radiating lines from inside the life line. As they move outward they illustrate how the experience influences other aspects in life.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:46 am

Kiran, The line possibly seemed like a short variant of fate line starting from life line only very high at very young age. Extreme discipline from a young age, possibly factors as work, or as a strongly dominating father as Jeanette suggesting. Just gave it a try..
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 am

zaobhand wrote:Kiran, The line possibly seemed like a short variant of fate line starting from life line only very high at very young age. Extreme discipline from a young age, possibly factors as work, or as a strongly dominating father as Jeanette suggesting. Just gave it a try..
Okay. Thank you for clarification Boaz.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Hello Kiran

This person can become a judge, in other words has the ability to become judge.

Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi Kiran,
I believe, and think it is well accepted, that as the life line passes under the Mount of Jupiter this represents the first twenty years, discovery of oneself. Lines that rise are effort and ambition lines and usually go the Mount of Jupiter, but if a line should go to any other mount the meaning should be interpretated to the meaning of that mount. This line goes to Saturn, meaning effort through worry and domestic concerns especially if it has an island on it and, although I am not sure, looks like there are two islands.
Some handreaders then believe when it is islanded it becomes the father line. That is why I asked that.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 am

Patti wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti

Thanks for the feedback. I just reread what I wrote and I think I was comparing the right to the left and their similarity so I corrected my sentence.
Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'd read it only as trauma. Sometimes lines that cross or touch other lines add their influence. Crossing can slow down the flow of energy and merging or touching can add a new influence or merging of energies. That's why I prefer to use the word influence to describe the radiating lines from inside the life line. As they move outward they illustrate how the experience influences other aspects in life.
Hi Patti, thank you. INFLUENCE makes it a right word. But, do you consider this as something always present with his career? or it would happen at a later stage in career?

Considering the whole career line, it indicates that whenever there has been a personal influence, the person passes over it more ambitiously. Can we say this?
or it should be only an incident at a particular stage in his life?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:36 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:I'm not sure if I'd read it only as trauma. Sometimes lines that cross or touch other lines add their influence. Crossing can slow down the flow of energy and merging or touching can add a new influence or merging of energies. That's why I prefer to use the word influence to describe the radiating lines from inside the life line. As they move outward they illustrate how the experience influences other aspects in life.
Hi Patti, thank you. INFLUENCE makes it a right word. But, do you consider this as something always present with his career? or it would happen at a later stage in career?

Considering the whole career line, it indicates that whenever there has been a personal influence, the person passes over it more ambitiously. Can we say this?
or it should be only an incident at a particular stage in his life?

I think the initial experience happened early in life. (can't see images from the posting page but I think it was right around 20) This crease may have elongated over time reaching up to the middle finger. When reading someone in-person you can have the person stretch open their palm. The lines that are more permanent and/or there from birth have a deeper coloration and you can tell the skin is more firmly attached. If this line being discussed here has that kind of depth, then he may have been born with it.

Being born with it would have different implications to it than considering the possibility it appeared after an experience.

Regardless of being born with it or not, I think it is relevant for as long as it is apparent in the palms. Like an attitude.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:11 am

Patti wrote:
Regardless of being born with it or not, I think it is relevant for as long as it is apparent in the palms. Like an attitude.
Thumbs up! This is what I was looking for a confirmation. Thank you.

But, why are you considering it as early in life(20's) experience when its cutting the line of career at a later stage!?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:08 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi,
In left hand: The line is clearly from lower Mars to Saturn.
In right hand: The line is from headline to Saturn.
What do you interpret for this line?

Line From Mars To Saturn 01042010

Line From Mars To Saturn 01042011

Hi Kiran,

If the influence line commences from the Mount of Mars and precedes to the Mount of Saturn as a sister line to the Fate Line; only then consider it a positive line, it shows increase of wealth due to the subject’s own efforts but well started by his own family members, most of the time father or brothers, but when it cuts the original Fate Line forming a cross there on the mount cannot be considered as a good line or supportive line ;as is the case here. It shows serious terminations of his efforts to be happy and wealthy. It also shows dangerous fanaticism and most probably sudden blow or wound in the head. So he must drive safely and try to control his anger and keep astray from taking revenge.

And because his main direction transverse is not proceeding towards – by the law of average- to the natural ending place i.e. under the middle finger so much of his time money energy earnings would have go in vain and of no avail.

The cross there is a bad sign. It is a defect. It is deeper so a worse sign. This is an obstruction to the success or reputation. It blocks the current and the subject is forced to alter his or her life plan whether he likes it or not. The person is compelled to live a more compromised life. It must be regarded as an unfavorable sign here. The mole on under the middle finger denotes fear to lose what he has acquired and fear to lose love. In Hindi shayya sukh kam karta hai whatever might be the reasons. He seems lived with many unsatisfied emotions.

He is a business person, thinks big and he is trying to reestablishing his life style now. The second phalanges are found the largest of the three phalanges so his efforts will be to make more money anyways. He is hard worker and will give proper time to his work. He will not like to part with what he has gained regardless to know that whether he can afford it or not whether he has the power or not to reply appropriately to the mischievousness of the wrong people.

The positive branch from the Life Line is cut by an influence line deeply; takes this cut as a law suit or time and money lost in litigation as expressed by you has happened with him. If it cuts the Head Line so mental piece and general health of the person will be harmed to a great extend on the left hand, so it was Nature’s plan. Horizontal lines check and impede our progress. The cross under the heart line shows he deeply feel that he had been betrayed.

There are splits hair like from the main Life Line. These splits show a running over of vitality. These must be considered and confirmed as good lines. These lines strengthen the already a deep line. These generally show good fortune in coming time if he can avail the opportunities presented before him.

He truly needs advice and encouragement and approval or support because the joining head and life lines for such a long distance denote hesitant ways in life. It shows you‘ll go ahead and take the leap when you have got the support needed. It shows a kind of dependency on others.

There are two small and thin lines of success under the ring finger on right hand. Such small lines do wonders for the subject on a practical hand like him. This is a good sign indeed to have. It adds/gives the value or power or reputation to the subject. It repairs the defects of the main Fate line It can be considered as a sister line along with this main line. Now, the defective or weak line will give the result as of a good deep line. These marks are the keys or tools to get it understood. Double lines generally strengthen the line quality. Now he will have right direction to proceed.

Sethi Parender

Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:23 am

Parender wrote:
And because his main direction transverse is not proceeding towards – by the law of average- to the natural ending place i.e. under the middle finger so much of his time money energy earnings would have go in vain and of no avail.

The cross there is a bad sign. It is a defect. It is deeper so a worse sign. This is an obstruction to the success or reputation. It blocks the current and the subject is forced to alter his or her life plan whether he likes it or not. The person is compelled to live a more compromised life. It must be regarded as an unfavorable sign here.

He is a business person, thinks big and he is trying to reestablishing his life style now.
Thank you Parender ji, for your inputs.

Yes, the fate line is not terminating at Saturn mount. Do you consider it as deflecting career line or a career line which indicates a position of authority and status? Also, the this line is getting stronger after the influence line crosses it. So, it should be a good outcome. Isn't it?

How did you identify that he is trying to re-establish his life style now? 'coz, he affirmed the same to me.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Parender wrote:

The cross there is a bad sign. It is a defect. It is deeper so a worse sign. This is an obstruction to the success or reputation. It blocks the current and the subject is forced to alter his or her life plan whether he likes it or not. The person is compelled to live a more compromised life. It must be regarded as an unfavorable sign here.

He is a business person, thinks big and he is trying to reestablishing his life style now.
Thank you Parender ji, for your inputs.

Yes, the fate line is not terminating at Saturn mount. Do you consider it as deflecting career line or a career line which indicates a position of authority and status? Also, the this line is getting stronger after the influence line crosses it. So, it should be a good outcome. Isn't it?

How did you identify that he is trying to re-establish his life style now? 'coz, he affirmed the same to me.

No, this is neither deflecting career nor indicates a position of authority and status. Yes, he will enjoy position and status due to his capabilities, past experiences and personal talent, hard work and indulging in altruistic pursuits which is shown by Apollo lines. The first clear one starts from resistance mount of Mars which reveal ‘tomorrow is still there’ and ‘never giving up’ attitudes, second ones start from the middle of the palm. That also indicates easy money with respect. This increases confidence. Most probably he will like to invest in land and property. What I meant I mentioned, that because his main direction transverse is not proceeding towards – by the law of average- to the natural ending place i.e. under the middle finger so much of his time money energy earnings would go in vain and of no avail.

Hair like splits rising from the main Life Line would do this for him. These splits show a desire to bring change in the environment and work. Apollo Lines confirming to provide help to him. These must be considered and confirmed as good lines in this regard as far as change is considered. . As trauma or worst is over and now he could be more capable to take decisions based on permanent wisdom and not on transitory passion discarding hesitating ways.

I try to establish the combinations as no line is absolute on the palms of the hands. He must not fear as far as good fortune is concerned but convince himself by auto suggestion because we are what our thoughts makes us so.

Sethi Parender.

Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Parender wrote:
What I meant I mentioned, that because his main direction transverse is not proceeding towards – by the law of average- to the natural ending place i.e. under the middle finger so much of his time money energy earnings would go in vain and of no avail.
Hi Parender ji,
How do you rationalize this? I mean - what is the reasoning behind this conclusion?

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Parender wrote:
What I meant I mentioned, that because his main direction transverse is not proceeding towards – by the law of average- to the natural ending place i.e. under the middle finger so much of his time money energy earnings would go in vain and of no avail.
Hi Parender ji,
How do you rationalize this? I mean - what is the reasoning behind this conclusion?

The fate line or destiny line is a line that usually shows the journey of one's career and for those who are not living a very aesthetically or tastefully organized life; their fate line takes such a directionless turn. It's a sign that he has not decided about where his life is directed in true sense. This is only in his left hand. So, he was destined to pass earlier years in struggling and with ups and down. In simple word he lacked proper stability and “fixed rational directional trend” for his acts. The control of destiny, like the control of anything else, bike, motorcar, airplane, is a matter of knowledge. He did not have proper knowledge earlier, so such waste of time money and energy happened. It was a Nature’s plan. The small mole there at money/ career place shows deep fear to lose what he has or probable wrong investment. However, he will be saved. When he would feel quite satisfied with life this sign will disappear.

Now, he can enjoy the sweet fruits of success because when I compare both the hands I found he has improved a lot. See his right hand. The directional transverse has taken a good satisfied shape there.
Sethi Parender

Last edited by Parender on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:
Thumbs up! This is what I was looking for a confirmation. Thank you.

But, why are you considering it as early in life(20's) experience when its cutting the line of career at a later stage!?

It cuts his fate line at a later time period but it rises from the life line at an earlier time. If you read event readings, then it could be read as a personal experience that set the stage for a way of reacting to life. It could then be read as cutting the fate line causing a kind of slow down of energy. This can be applied to every related experience and perhaps even more so at the time related to when it crosses the fate line. Most systems age the fate line past the heart line as over age 55. I don't date the heart or head lines.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Sari wrote:Hi,
Okay.
Yes, that's what even I was thinking of. But, I amn't sure!
B.t.w. do you consider it as an early trauma or at a later age as its crossing the fate line at its termination side?

I used the life line as guide to the age around early 20. The fact that it crosses the fate line shows no consequence because both lines are strong afterward. It almost acts as a secondary fate line at that point, for the later years.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:11 am

Parender wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Parender wrote:
Hi Parender ji,

The fate line or destiny line is a line that usually shows the journey of one's career and for those who are not living a very aesthetically or tastefully organized life; their fate line takes such a directionless turn. It's a sign that he has not decided about where his life is directed in true sense. This is only in his left hand. So, he was destined to pass earlier years in struggling and with ups and down. In simple word he lacked proper stability and “fixed rational directional trend” for his acts. The control of destiny, like the control of anything else, bike, motorcar, airplane, is a matter of knowledge. He did not have proper knowledge earlier, so such waste of time money and energy happened. It was a Nature’s plan. The small mole there at money/ career place shows deep fear to lose what he has or probable wrong investment. However, he will be saved. When he would feel quite satisfied with life this sign will disappear.

Now, he can enjoy the sweet fruits of success because when I compare both the hands I found he has improved a lot. See his right hand. The directional transverse has taken a good satisfied shape there.
Sethi Parender

Okay. thank you Parender ji.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next