Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

puneet

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Voting17Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Voting19Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Voting18 
puneet
Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Voting17Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Voting19Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Do fingerprint types suggest soul age?

5 posters

Go down

Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Empty Do fingerprint types suggest soul age?

Post  roya96 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:41 am

I read online that the whorl fingerprints represent the royal class and arches are the slave class. Does that mean if you have either, then in a past life you were of those classes?

Also, can anyone tell me if the type of fingerprints you have somehow links with how old your soul is, or how many past lives you have had? I am curious and was unable to find anything online.

Also what does it mean that whorls have the highest points or rankings? Are those souls more advanced or have learned more lessons already than other souls?

roya96

Back to top Go down

Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Empty Re: Do fingerprint types suggest soul age?

Post  anand_palm Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello roya

I guess you are going by richard unger point system. I think his system is based upon lifepurpose and life lesson. But first of all should we start thinking anythingh in terms of life purpose or life lesson. If you read books of johnyfincham and other authors they have not used fingerprints for lifepurpose or lesson all they have done is interpretation. I dont think learning and improvement in life can be categorized by fingerprints. I dont know where you have read your first statement " the whorl fingerprints represent the royal class and arches are the slave class" i have seen people with loops being rich, with whorls poor and arches bein rich and all sort of combinations. in essence i doubt there is any correlation between class and fingerprints. Whatever i have read about arch is they bother more about ensuring protection, security, stability. Please try to read from johny fincham website you may get better information. Also no human being in the world is rated as high soul or low soul. Everbody is unique in some fashion.

Thanks
Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Empty Re: Do fingerprint types suggest soul age?

Post  Lynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 am

re "how old your soul is, or how many past lives you have had?"
Surely this is a matter of belief. I read an article about 20 years ago about previous lives & fingerprints - not about the number of previous lives, but what you did in a previous life, supposedly researched by hypnotherapists in conjunction with handreaders.
eg whorl on Jupiter was a leader in a previous life, whorl on apollo was an artist. But (call me cynical if you like) I think the people related to it because of how the fingerprint affects them in THIS life.

In answer to your question, I have never read anything about fingerprint types suggesting soul age. I read in traditional palmistry that is you have many deeply engraved lines (ie minor lines are as strong & deep as major lines) it means you are an old soul. But again, we have no proof of this, it is a matter of belief.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Do fingerprint types suggest soul age? Empty more worls in hand

Post  nishaghai Fri May 04, 2012 7:36 am

roya96 wrote:I read online that the whorl fingerprints represent the royal class and arches are the slave class. Does that mean if you have either, then in a past life you were of those classes?

Also, can anyone tell me if the type of fingerprints you have somehow links with how old your soul is, or how many past lives you have had? I am curious and was unable to find anything online.

Also what does it mean that whorls have the highest points or rankings? Are those souls more advanced or have learned more lessons already than other souls?

Hi royal
yes I agree that worl finger represent royal kind person but to my experience I have seen if there are more worls in fingers then one is not good listener and also have fix view of him. and as you said more arches does not mean that you are a slaves . Arches people do not trust any one but we must see the combination of different finger prints before making any conclusion. What I have normally in maximum seen more loops that arches and then comes worls . Arches are always less in numbers . With finger prints we must also see quality of skin since it helps us in knowing person more
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Fri May 04, 2012 2:11 pm

With finger prints we must also see quality of skin since it helps us in knowing person more

Hello Madam,

The above is an excellent point that is often/completely ignored in online reading.And it can make a huge difference and readings can be poles apart.Also the warmth/dryness/Coldness/the temperature/Resilience are again some variables worth for inspection that can not be made reading online.

Wishes
Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  nishaghai Sun May 06, 2012 2:46 am

Ramann wrote:
With finger prints we must also see quality of skin since it helps us in knowing person more

Hello Madam,

The above is an excellent point that is often/completely ignored in online reading.And it can make a huge difference and readings can be poles apart.Also the warmth/dryness/Coldness/the temperature/Resilience are again some variables worth for inspection that can not be made reading online.

Wishes
Nobis

Thanks Nobis in my 15 yearso f palm reading I have seen that most of the readers do not follow the basic rules quality of hand changes your prediciton .
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down