Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Voting17JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Voting19JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Voting18 
Sumit
JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Voting17JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Voting19JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome)

4 posters

Go down

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Empty JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome)

Post  jeanette Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Martijin,
Could find photos of Jeremy Beadle, T.V. presenters hands. Thanks.
Jeanette.

UPDATE:

Sure Jeanette, here's my tribute to Jeremy Beadle's hands:
Jeremy Beadle - a.k.a. the 'King of Jokes' - had a very small little hand!

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Jeremy10

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Empty Re: JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome)

Post  Lynn Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 pm

(edit - Jeremy Beadle, Uk TV presenter, had a rare genetic disorder, 'Poland syndrome' which results in underdevelopment of one side of the body, usually affects chest muscle and hand. In Jeremy's case, his right hand was 'withered', underdeveloped, smaller than his left hand.)

Jeremy Beadle often kept his right hand hidden, waved with his left. Here are a couple of not very good quality pics that give some idea how his right hand is smaller.

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Beadle10

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Beadle11

Last edited by Lynn on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Empty Re: JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome)

Post  jeanette Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi Martijin,
Thanks. What a difference in his hands. A strange situation indeed.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Jeanette you reminded me, I must post my avatar picture so that in a quick glance at who made the post, you won't confuse us,,,, I don't look like Martijn! rolling on the floor
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi Lynn,
Good idea to get your photo, although I would never have mistaken you for Martijin. Although he looks very good, you are much nicer looking. Remember Den said that you were much nicer looking than Johnny Fincham? You must feel so good knowing you are the prettiest of the three.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:06 am

rolling on the floor lol!
Thanks Jeanette. Now how do I compare to Demi Moore? Wink
(I don't want to know the answer thanks, haha!)
by the way, in case you didn't notice... I said it because you mistook me for Martijn in your previous post.

Last edited by Lynn on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:23 am

Hi Lynn,
Didn't realise that I mistook you for Martijin. Seriously I do not think much of Demi Moore, in saying that there are very few film stars and celebrities that I am impressed with. Truth is I am not easily impressed.
However, when you said you would send your photo, it made me wonder why members post strange images. Why do they not, like we do, post photos of how they look. I find it strange when for example we get a post full of intellectual information, well beyond me, and after reading it all you look at the side and there is something that resembles a Walt Disney character. No offence Ron, but what are we supposed to imagine what you look like. Stefanman looks like a Picasso painting, Anud looks about 6years old with her face painted. It is very frustrating being a realist.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:39 am

well, I understand some people prefer to remain anonymous. Ron posted his photo then changed it. I think stefanman's is quite artistic! I think anu's lovely photo is her beautiful daughter (?).
anyway back to the hand in question!
Martijn, or anyone..... can you find any shots of Jeremy Beadle's right hand?

Last edited by Lynn on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : off topic (again!))
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:15 am

Lynn wrote:Martijn, or anyone..... can you find any shots of Jeremy Beadle's right hand?
Jeremy Beadle?? JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) 510804 ... forget about!

I think Jeremy was very succesful in 'hiding' his right hand, for even at this rather strange "JEREMY BEADLE'S LITTLE HAND APPRICIATION SOCIETY" facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3366350053

... they are not able to present a better photo than the one that I just found:

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Jeremy-Beadle-210

(Actually, it is quite good if you apply a ZOOM on this photo)

Plus a few others:

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Beadletribute

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Beadle
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:27 am

Last edited by Caprie on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 am

I notice on that facebook group, they have edited some photos, eg copies of the ones I posted here, to make his left hand look bigger and his right hand very small. He was the victim of many jokes because of his small right hand.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Is it known what hand Jeremy Beadle used for writing?
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Caprie, I hope you didn't edit your post because of my comment! In my above post I forgot to say "but many people were also the victim of Jeremy Beadle's jokes and pranks, he was famous for being a joker" Very Happy

Found a better quality photo here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shamus/171248145/
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:45 pm

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) 898444
Lynn's photo (the original is even much even larger than displayed below):

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) 171248145_a7b54c144b_o
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:52 pm

oh thanks Martijn, I used a link rather than image because the photo was copyrighted.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Lynn wrote:Caprie, I hope you didn't edit your post because of my comment! In my above post I forgot to say "but many people were also the victim of Jeremy Beadle's jokes and pranks, he was famous for being a joker" Very Happy ...
I've thought you don't like it and didn't want to mess with a moderator. nail biting

Didn't post it to make fun of him, but it could be misinterpreted, so removed it.

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Lynn wrote:oh thanks Martijn, I used a link rather than image because the photo was copyrighted.
Hi Lynn,

Thanks for mentioning the issue of copyrights; but the photo that I presented (directly uploaded from the source) is even available for free downloading, see:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shamus/171248145/sizes/o/in/photostream/

So regarding the 'rights', I think this is not a concern for us in the perspective of the purpose of how we use the photo(s) at this forum - there are no commercial activities involved, etc.

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) 989321
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Caprie wrote:
Lynn wrote:Caprie, I hope you didn't edit your post because of my comment! In my above post I forgot to say "but many people were also the victim of Jeremy Beadle's jokes and pranks, he was famous for being a joker" Very Happy ...
I've thought you don't like it and didn't want to mess with a moderator. nail biting

Didn't post it to make fun of him, but it could be misinterpreted, so removed it.

re "didn't want to mess with a moderator. nail biting"
oh very wise,,,,, be afraid...very afraid...Twisted Evil
I'm joking. geek

Sorry Caprie, my comment about him being the victim of jokes was not directed at you. The comment you made under the pic made it clear that you weren't making fun of him. It was just an illustration of the many Jeremy Beadle jokes out there - and he of all people had a wicked sense of humour, known as "Britain's biggest practical joker". In fact he said about people's attitudes to his own jokes: "I think people are guilty about enjoying the cruelty of comedy which is always at someone else's expense." Actually I thought the picture you posted was amusing! but I agree that both the picture & my original comment could be misinterpreted. ;-)

Martijn re
Thanks for mentioning the issue of copyrights; but the photo that I presented (directly uploaded from the source) is even available for free downloading,
ah, OK! when I right-clicked on the (smaller version of) picture to save it, a copyright notice came up. I didn't see the download link!
Thumbs up!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am

Lynn wrote:oh very wise,,,,, be afraid...very afraid...Twisted Evil
I'm joking. geek
lol!
Lynn wrote:Sorry Caprie, my comment about him being the victim of jokes was not directed at you. The comment you made under the pic made it clear that you weren't making fun of him. It was just an illustration of the many Jeremy Beadle jokes out there - and he of all people had a wicked sense of humour, known as "Britain's biggest practical joker". In fact he said about people's attitudes to his own jokes: "I think people are guilty about enjoying the cruelty of comedy which is always at someone else's expense." Actually I thought the picture you posted was amusing! but I agree that both the picture & my original comment could be misinterpreted. ;-)

No problem Lynn. Thank you for the explanation.

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 am

you're welcome Caprie. It amuses me that out of the many posts on this forum, in this topic we (you, me & Jeanette) have diversified & digressed into humour, which is what Jeremy Beadle was famous for! hand dance
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi Jeanette!!

As Jeremy Beadle became e.g. famous for writing & presenting 'You've been framed' - a family show featuring humorous clips from viewers' home video recordings - he probably would probably have liked this 'Hollywood Stars of Fame' picture joke:

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Jeremy_beadle
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi Martijin,
Very good, I sure he would have liked that. Thanks,
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:34 pm

lol! ... I had never seen Jeremy in action, but it appears that he was very good in creating & bringing jokes to the lives of people. These are 2 videos where we can see Jeremy Beadle's hands!

"Help... an Alien landed in my garden! Uhm... do it want a cup of tea???"

"Let's clamp a police care!"

"Bed joke"

"That is my car!"

Jeremy Beadle presents 'Chain Letters':

Jeremy Beadle tribute [1948-2008] - including a few photos of his hands:

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 pm

A tribute to Jeremy Beadle's little hand:

Jeremy Beadle - a.k.a. the 'King of Jokes' - had a very small little hand!

JEREMY BEADLE'S HANDS - King of jokes had a small little baby hand! (Poland syndrome) Jeremy10
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down