Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Fingers Leaning Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Fingers Leaning Voting17Fingers Leaning Voting19Fingers Leaning Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Fingers Leaning Voting17Fingers Leaning Voting19Fingers Leaning Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Fingers Leaning

3 posters

Go down

Fingers Leaning Empty Fingers Leaning

Post  anand_palm Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Hello all

Can anybody explain about leaning fingers, what is difference when top phalange leans towards another, for example mercurry top phalange leans towards appollo finger. does it imply that his communcation depends upon his creativity to communicate. iam just thinking.

i would appreciate your ideas.

Thanks
Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Fingers Leaning Empty Re: Fingers Leaning

Post  Sari Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:28 am

Hi,
The Mercury leaning slightly towards Apollo has been known to indicate a charming personality, seductive, good salesperson, persuasive, good with public relations (media) and is astute and not easily deceived with a sharp mind and often diplomatic. If this is an extreme or sharp bend, it can show the person is quite manipulative or even dishonest.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 am

Hello Sari

Thansk for the reply. So mercury leaning, it mainly diplomatic, good admistrative skills ect.. That might make sense becasue i have seen some people having and they are good in diplomacy. However i also find them a bit manipulative especially if the top phalange bends a lot or is crooked.

Iam not sure how to intepret when top pahlange of appolo leans towars saturn or saturn leans towards appollo. does it imply his creative thinking leans towards responsbility.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:18 am

anand_palm wrote:Hello Sari

Thansk for the reply. So mercury leaning, it mainly diplomatic, good admistrative skills ect.. That might make sense becasue i have seen some people having and they are good in diplomacy. However i also find them a bit manipulative especially if the top phalange bends a lot or is crooked.

Iam not sure how to intepret when top pahlange of appolo leans towars saturn or saturn leans towards appollo. does it imply his creative thinking leans towards responsbility.

Thanks
Anand
When the Apollo leans towards Saturn, it brings conflict between duty and pleasure, so it means the person could be creative yet the persons responsibilities outweigh their time for creativity. When the Saturn leans to apollo, the person needs to be alone quite a bit or their emotions are somewhat inhibited, maybe even suffer depression.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Fingers Leaning Empty Re : Fingers Leaning

Post  anand_palm Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Hello Sari

Can it also be like this the creativity can occur unless he is responsible. Leaning can also imply depending upon somethingh isnt, like when somethingh bends to somethinghs that means it needs support. so if appollo leans towards saturn or bends towards saturn then it needs saturn finger support to pursue its agenda. Iam not sure iam just guessing. so saturn stands for ownership, respobility, duty ect. In such case creativity can be acheived when the person responsible or in otherword support to creativity comes through responsibility.

Is this interpretation right.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:58 am

I do agree somewhat with your interpretation. Often this sign of Saturn leaning to Apollo is like a shadow leaning over the creativity, where the creative side is struggling to come out, and wants to come out, but whether it is due to becoming responsible or simply finding time for pleasure rather than always doing the duty first. Maybe both, maybe neither, it does depend on the persons life circumstances, like I said before it can mean depression at a time in their life when their personality was still developing, like as a teenager.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Hello Sari

The thought was lot of these are interpretations, but usually all these thinghs can be related to some signs, Like bending of somethingh and then we relate somethingh to logic, like you have mentioned on saturn leaning towards appollo, which iimplies appollo seems to be stornger. WHat would that imply there is help needed from appollo side for saturn is what i would think. But to translate in terms of meaning would require meaning of each finger. Support is needed from apollo to ensure duty is accomplished, iam just guessing. What really is the true meaning i dont know. somebody experienced can give some insight.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:02 am

anand_palm wrote:Hello Sari

The thought was lot of these are interpretations, but usually all these thinghs can be related to some signs, Like bending of somethingh and then we relate somethingh to logic, like you have mentioned on saturn leaning towards appollo, which iimplies appollo seems to be stornger. WHat would that imply there is help needed from appollo side for saturn is what i would think. But to translate in terms of meaning would require meaning of each finger. Support is needed from apollo to ensure duty is accomplished, iam just guessing. What really is the true meaning i dont know. somebody experienced can give some insight.

Thanks
Anand
There is no true meaning, like I mentioned before, it depends on other signs and the persons life. Not any one sign means something for sure, there has to be other factors that need to be taken into consideration. Can u imagine it, if everyone with a bent Saturn have gone through the same circumstances,..? Not likely.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi Sari and Anand wave

Sometimes the middle finger tip leans toward the ring finger on the dominant hand due to how a person holds a pen or pencil when they write. This can be caused in childhood.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Patti wrote:Hi Sari and Anand wave

Sometimes the middle finger tip leans toward the ring finger on the dominant hand due to how a person holds a pen or pencil when they write. This can be caused in childhood.
I agree, Yes especially if the person writes a lot at school and homework when the fingers are developing and bones still soft.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 am

Hello all

In such cases how would you go about when thinghs have been affetced by environment and methods of usage of hand. do you think the hand which is not used shoudl be looked at to find about fingers leaning.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum