Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Voting17OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Voting19OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Voting18 
Sumit
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Voting17OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Voting19OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh!

+7
Manfred
Patti
pravin kumar
Wanderer78
Sari
Martijn (admin)
nirupam221987
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Empty OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh!

Post  nirupam221987 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Osho

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho9213

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:05 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Title improvement, attempt to make pictures show up (failed))

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Empty Re: OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh!

Post  nirupam221987 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Osho-- Most controversial Guru

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho1811

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho1812

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Empty Re: OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh!

Post  nirupam221987 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Left Hand- Simian Line + separate Head line it seems

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho9110
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho8310

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks! ... nirupam221987, nice pictures!

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho_lebenslauf7

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho-dynamic-meditation

I consider this man as a 'religious artist'... his philosophical ideas are intelligent & fascinating, but he was probably too much of a rebel against the religious establishment, which sort of proofs that he was himself a 'child of time'.

And one can blame him for not taking any responsibility at all for the well-being of his followers, because none of his followers were actually 'safe' - not even within his ashram. And insider stories show that there was quite a lot of 'terror' among his followers, resulting in long lasting suffering... and unfortunately, Osho's theories were (dangerously) applied in those situation as a rationalization. Again, the truth is, that, his followers were hardly 'safe' for the terror of higher ranked followers.

One should also recognize that his 'rebellious' ideas & behavior were on a large scale not accepted in India at all... AND the world was also confronted with a long list of violalations of the US legal system during the time that he spend there - see below:

"Osho was indicted on thirty-five counts in Multnomah County, Oregon on 28 October 1985: charges included immigration violations and making false statements on his visa application. He agreed to pay $400,000 in fines and was deported from the United States."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osho_(Bhagwan_Shree_Rajneesh)

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho_%28Bhagwan_Shree_Rajneesh%29_-_Mug_shot_Multnomah_County%2C_Oregon%2C_USA_1985
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 am

Best Pic available on google

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! 19463710

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello Nirupam221987,

Your ability to find & present high quality photos is impressive! Thumbs up!

And I would like to let your know that you are very welcome to share photos of other rather remarkable persons.

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 am

Hi Martijn Thanks!

I will definitely upload HQ images provided good discussion goes on it.. otherwise its not much of use..
Thank you! Thank you!

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 am

I find it interesting that he has a very long head line on one hand and a Simian on the other. This can be a wonderful sign on some people and a very dangerous one on others. A fine line between intelligence and obsessiveness.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 pm

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! 19463710

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho1811

Hi Sari,

The new picture posted by nirupam221987 indicates that Osho had in both hands a Sydney line (+ a 'falling heart line' in his left hand).

(I understand your association with the simian line regarding the left hand, but I can not confirm this association... because there is a complete head line one should not speak better not speak of a simian line - because that would require at least a partial fusion between the head- and heart line. I think this observation is confirmed by the impression that in Osho's left hand the heart line appears to cross the fussed part of the head line and life line.)

Another impression from Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh's left hand:

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Rajneesh-Osho0156
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Regarding his extraordinary verbal intelligence, it is interesting to observe the rather remarkable narrow 2nd phalange of his thumb.

PS. One should better not try to find his intelligence in the words written in the picture displayed below (which sort of only reflect his abilities as a life-artist), but above all possible doubts: his books include many fascinating, intelligent considerations.

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! 2060750254_8808e7196d_o
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:40 am

Hi Martijn

From first pic i posted of his left hand gave impression that he was having simian line plus one more head line.. but from recent pic which is uploaded this week its clear that his heart line was straight or down than usual position giving appearance of simian line and his prolonged union of life line and head line gave false impression that its another head line..

So in short there is no simian line on his palm..
Thanks!

Bdw what is significance in his case of having prolonged association of head and life line on both palm Question Question Question

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:08 pm

nirupam221987 wrote:Hi Martijn

From first pic i posted of his left hand gave impression that he was having simian line plus one more head line.. but from recent pic which is uploaded this week its clear that his heart line was straight or down than usual position giving appearance of simian line and his prolonged union of life line and head line gave false impression that its another head line..

So in short there is no simian line on his palm..
Thanks!

Bdw what is significance in his case of having prolonged association of head and life line on both palm Question Question Question

Hi nirupam221987,

Yes, I can confirm your conclusion.
The first photo of the left hand was not very clear, though a closer look reveals that it also shows the same pattern as seen in the larger picture of the left hand.

Regarding your question:

In general, one can associate that 'prolonged association of head and life line' with an identification with suffering. He was known to have developed a very early preoccupation with death as early as in his teen age years.

In his case, I think it is important to put this feature (in both hands) in the perspective of his short index finger (also in both hands). Which intensifies the feelings of suffering.

PS. His pre-occupation with death & suffering continued to be visible in his ideas about the world.

(I really admire Osho's abilities for analysis, and the man had a fascinating personality. But I also think many of his ideas became way out of touch with worldly reality - as he was projecting his subjective 'disruptive' life experiences into the world. For example: in the video below suggest that there can not be a president in your country unless "... something in you has been killed...")

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 am

Hi
Thanks I see the lines clearer on the new image.
Thumbs up!
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wanderer78 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 am

I was curious about what Osho himself had to say about palmistry and I found this.

http://www.oshoteachings.com/osho-on-palmistry-and-astrology-lines-have-nothing-to-do-with-the-future/

Food for thought.
Wanderer78
Wanderer78

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:42 am

Wanderer78 wrote:I was curious about what Osho himself had to say about palmistry and I found this.

http://www.oshoteachings.com/osho-on-palmistry-and-astrology-lines-have-nothing-to-do-with-the-future/

Food for thought.

Never take osho seriously as someday probably you will find exactly opposite view by him on astrology and palmisty lol! lol! lol!

http://truthaboutosho.blogspot.com/

quote from above page----
My understanding is that Osho´s work was mainly deprogramming people against their self constructed ideas about love, spirituality, growth, relationships, etc. In fact if you want you can find statements where he speaks of karma and reincarnation and then another statement where he says there is no soul, no reincarnation (see “Reincarnation a Misconception” discourse given in 1989) , and that karma is just a way of social control. He speaks of god and then says there is no such a thing and it is just a” teddy bear” for fearful people.
lol! lol!

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Not read completely still it seems he is praising astrology.. rolling on the floor lol!

http://www.vedicstore.com/discourse1.html

http://www.vedicstore.com/discourse2.html

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Wanderer78 wrote:I was curious about what Osho himself had to say about palmistry and I found this.

Food for thought.

Quite an amusing article!

And I think that Osho's ideas about palmistry are not very far from the truth. Because e.g. many people tend to overestimate the significance of the lines.

Osho on Palmistry and Astrology – Lines have nothing to do with the future

Osho says:

"Those lines have nothing to do with the future. We can cut both your hands off — still there will be a future. We can do plastic surgery and remove your whole skin — still there will be a future. Those lines are simply the fold marks of your hand. But we want to be irresponsible. Deep down we want somebody else to take the responsibility. Some god should take the responsibility and write your fate."

Obviously, Osho rejects the idea that 'future predictions' can be made from the hand lines. But he does not talk about other applications for the hand lines. So, maybe he has never really studied any aspect of hand reading...???
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Dear Martijn,

By speaking about palmistry what Osho meant was we should decide our fate and fate is in our hands. We can change it anyway we like it and to lay stress on this theory he gave all that reasoning. That is the reason he says not to believe in palmistry. Astrology has a reference in the Vedas and therefore he believes in it but not palmistry.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:47 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Dear Martijn,

By speaking about palmistry what Osho meant was we should decide our fate and fate is in our hands. We can change it anyway we like it and to lay stress on this theory he gave all that reasoning. That is the reason he says not to believe in palmistry. Astrology has a reference in the Vedas and therefore he believes in it but not palmistry.

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravin,

Have you noticed Osho's words about astrology in the last sentence of the article? Osho says:

"... Astrology is for animals, not for man."

Pravin, are you sure that you red Osho's words correctly?

(I am wondering, because Osho often plays with words, for example: in this article he first writes: "... your poverty is written in the stars". However, the quote above reveals that one shoud read those words with an 'ironic' tone - because I think both of Osho's quotes actually suggest that man simply has to take up responsibility whenever he can, and man better not "throw them on the shoulders of God, fate, kismet, all that nonsense".)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Dear Martijn,

You reason everything logically. Spiritualism is not to be reasoned out though at first unless your intelligence is satisfied you will not follow it. I have been with Guru and Sadguru and know how they speak. They will say it is day even though it is night. Even that will have a meaning. I am giving you just an example. Now I produce below some parts of "The Path of Meditation" by Osho. I understand what he meant but to explain what he meant I will reproduce some of his writings from the above mentioned book.

Become a watcher of your thoughts, but not a thinker -- remember, not a thinker but a watcher of thoughts.

This is why we call our sages seeers, not thinkers. Mahavira is not a thinker. Buddha is not a thinker; they are seers, watchers. A thinker is a sick person. People who don't know, think. People who know don't think, they watch. They are able to see it, it is visible to them.

And the way to see is by observing the thoughts within you. Standing, sitting, sleeping or awake, watch whatever current of thoughts is flowing through you and don't get identified with any thought as though you were it. Let your thoughts flow separately from you and you be separate from them.

There should be two currents within you. An ordinary man who only thinks has just one current. A meditator has two currents within him, thoughts and watching. A meditator has two parallel currents within him, thoughts and witnessing.

An ordinary man has one current within him, that of thought. And an enlightened person also has only one current within him, that of simply watching. Try to understand this: an ordinary man has one current of thought within him, the watcher is asleep; the meditator has two parallel currents within him, thought and watching. Within an enlightened person only one current remains, that is watching. Thinking has died.

But because you have to learn watching from a state of thinking, you will have to meditate on thought and watching side by side. If we have to move from thought to watching, we will have to meditate on thought and watching simultaneously. This is what I call right-observation: this is what I call right-rememberance. Mahavira has called it 'wakeful intelligence'; mindfulness and wakeful intelligence. The one who is watching the thoughts is your wakeful intelligence. It is very easy to find thinkers, but it is difficult to find someone whose intelligence is awake.

Awaken your intelligence. I have told you how to awaken it -- by watching your thoughts with awareness. If you watch the actions of the body, the body will disappear; if you watch your racing thoughts, the thought process, then the thoughts will disappear; and if you observe your emotions closely, then the emotions will disappear.

I have said that for the purification of emotions, allow love to come in place of hatred and friendship in place of enmity. Now I tell you to also be aware of this truth: there is a dimension behind the one who is loving and the one who is hating, which is just awareness -- which neither loves nor hates. It is simply a witness. It sometimes watches hatred and sometimes watches love happening, but it is simply a witnessing, it is simply a watching.

When I hate someone, don't I at some point become aware of the fact that I am hating? And when I love someone, don't I somehow know inside that I am loving someone? That which is aware is behind the love and the hatred. It is your consciousness which is behind your body, thoughts and emotions -- behind everything. This is why the old scriptures call it neti-neti, neither this nor that. It is neither the body nor the thoughts nor the emotions. It is none of these. And where there is nothing, there is the watcher, the seer, the witnessing consciousness, the soul.

So remember to be a watcher of your emotions also. Eventually you will have to come to that which is only pure seeing. That which is pure seeing has to be saved. That pure seeing is intelligence. We have called that pure seeing wisdom. We call that pure seeing consciousness. that is the ultimate goal of yoga and all the religions.

The basic quality of inner spiritual discipline is right observation, right-observation of the actions of the body, of the thought process and of the inner currents of emotions. A person who becomes a witness after having passed through these three layers will reach the other shore. And to reach the other shore is to almost reach the goal. Someone who remains caught up in any of these three is still tied to this shore. He has not yet reached the goal.

I have heard a story:

It was a full-moon night...like tonight. The moon was full and it was a very beautiful night, so some friends felt like going boating in the middle of the night. They wanted to have some fun, so before climbing into the boat they had a lot to drink. Then they got into the boat, took the oars and started to row the boat. They rowed for a long time.

When the morning was breaking and a cold wind began to blow, they regained their senses and thought, " How far have we come? We have been rowing all night."

But when they looked closely they saw that they were still alongside the same bank where they had been the night before. Then they realiszed what they had forgotten to do: they had rowed the boat for such a long time, but they had forgotten to untie it.

And however much someone who has not untied his boat from the bank may sufer and cry, in this infinite ocean of the divine, he will not get anywhere.

To what is your boat of consciousness tied? -- it is tied to your body, to your thoughts and to your emotions. The body, the thoughts and the emotions -- that is your shore. In a drunken state you can go on rowing for lifetimes, for endless lifetimes. And after endless lifetimes when the cool breeze of awakened thinking, of some wisdom touches you, when some ray of light touches you and you wake up and look, you will find that you have wasted lifetimes rowing your boat and that you have been tethered to the same shore where you started. And then you will see the simple fact that you have forgotten to untie the boat.

Learn how to untie the boat. To row is very easy, but to untie the boat is very difficult. Ordinarily it is very easy to untie the boat and to row it is more difficult. But where the stream of life is concerned, it is very difficult to untie the boat but to row is very easy. Ramakrishna once said, "Untie your boat, open your sails and the winds of the divine will take you -- you will not even need to row."

What he said was true -- if you untie the boat you will see that the winds of the divine are already blowing and they will take you to faraway shores. And unless you reach the further shores you will not know what bliss is. But first you have to untie your boat.

Meditation means that you untie the boat. Why were those people unable to untie their boat? They were drunk, they were unconscious. And in the morning when they felt the cold winds and came back to their senses, they found that the boat was still tied to the riverbank.

I have spoken of right-watchfulness. Right-watching is the opposite of unconsciousness. You are in an unconscious state, and this is why you have tied the boat to your body, to your thoughts and to your emotions. If by feeling the cold winds of right-observation you become alert, then it will not be difficult to untie the boat. Unconsciouness is holding on to the boat, consciousness will set the boat free. And right observation in all actions is the way to consciousness.

There is only one inner spiritual discipline and that is right-rememberance--right--remembrance or right-intelligence or right-consciousnes. Remember this, because it is very important to use it constantly, continuously.

If the three purifications and the three emptinesses can happen.....The three purifications will help to bring the three emptinesses. If the three emtptinesses are experienced it is samadhi, enlightenment. Samadhi is the door to truth, to the self, to the divine. For the one who awakens in samadhi, the world disappears. To disappear does not mean that these walls will disappear and that you will disappear. To disappear means that these walls will no longer be walls and you will no longer be you. When a leaf moves, you will not only see the leaf but also the lifeforce which moves it; and when the winds blow you will not only feel the winds but also the powers which make them blow; and then even in each and every particle of dirt you will see not only the mortal, but also the immortal. The world will disappear in the sense that the divine will have appeared.

God is not the creator of the world. Today somebody was asking me, "Who created the world?"

You are near the mountains, you are in the valleys and you are asking. "Who created these valleys and these trees? Who created them?" You will go on asking this until you experience for yourself. And once you have come to know you will no longer ask who created them, you will know -- it is existence itself. There is no creator. Existence itself is the creator. When you have eyes you will be able to see, you will see that the creation itself is the creator. And this vast world around you will become the divine. The divine is not experienced in opposition to the world; when the wordly attitude disappears, the divine appears.

In that state of samadhi you will know the truth -- that veiled truth, the truth which is normally hidden. And what is it hidden by? It is hidden only by your unawareness. There are no veils covering truth, the veils are over your own eyes. This is why one who drops the veils from his eyes comes to know truth.

And I have told you how to remove the veils from in front of your eyes -- the three purifications and the three emptineses will help you to remove these veils from your eyes. And when the eys are without any veils, it is called samadhi. That pure vision without any veils is samadhi.

Samadhi is the ultimate goal of religion -- of all religions, of all the yogas. I have talked about it. Reflect on it, contemplate on it and meditate on it. Think about it, give it some thought and let it sink into your being. Just like a gardener, someone who sows seeds will one day find tht flowers have blossomed. And someone who works hard digging in the mines will one day find diamonds and precious stones. And someone who dives into the water and goes deep will one day find he has brought up pearls.

One who has the longing and who is courageous will find his life transformed, he will make progresss. To climb a mountain it not as great a challlenge as to know oneself. And it is humiliation for an intelligent person who has the strength and energy to not know himself. Every single person can have the determination to know the truth, to know himself and to know enlightenment. With this resolve and by using these foundations it is possible for anyone to succeed. Think about this.

Now we will sit for the night meditation. Again, I will tell you something about the night meditation. Yesterday I told you about the five chakras in the body: there are parts of your body connected to these chakras. If you relax those chakras, if you go on sugesting to them they they are relaxing, then those particular parts of your body will simultaneously become relaxed.

The first chakra is the muladhar chakra. The first chakra can be felt near the genitals. You will instruct this chakra to become relaxed. Focus your attention on it totally, tell it to become relaxed.

You will think, "But what is going to happen just by saying it? How ill my legs become relaxed just because I tell them to relax? If I tell the body to freeze, how will it freeze?"

It does not take much intelligence to understand such a small thing. When you say to yourself, "Hand, pick up the handkerchief?" -- how does the hand pick up the handkerchief? And when you tell your feel to walk, how do they walk? And when you tell your feet not to walk, how do they stop? Each and every atom of your body follows your orders. If it did not follow your orders, the body could not function. You tell the eyes to close and they close. There is a thought within, and the eyes close. There is a thought within, and the eyes close. Why? Do you think there is no connection between the thought and the eyes? If there were not you could sit inside thinking that your eyes should close, and they might not close. And you could be thinking that your feet should walk, and they might not move.

Whatever the mind says, it simultaneously reaches the body. If you are just a little intelligent you can make your body do anything. What you are making it do every day is just natural. But do you know that even that is not absolutely natural; even there, the power of suggestion is working. Do you know that if a human child is brought up among animals, he will not be able to stand upright? Incidents like this have happened.

Some time ago, in the forests near Lucknow, there was such an incident. A boywas found who had been brought up by wolves. Wolves like to carry children off from the village, and sometimes the wolves have also reared them. Many such incidents have taken place. So about four years ago a fourteen year old boy who had been reared by the wolves was taken from the forest. The wolves had carried him off from the village as a small child, and they had fed him milk and reared him.

That fourteen year old boy was absolutely a wolf: he walked on all fours, he could not stand upright. He made wolf-like sounds, and he was ferocioius, dangerous. If he had got hold of a human being he would have eaten him alive, but he was not able to speak. Now why would a boy of fourteen not be able to speak? And if you told him to speak, to try to speak, what would he do? And why would a fourteen-year-old boy not stand upright? --because it was never suggested to him to stand upright, so it never occurred to him to do it.

When a small child is born in your house, when he sees all of your walking it gives him the idea. Seeing people walking all around him, his courage grows and slowly, slowly he gets the idea that it is possible to stand up on two feet and to walk. He gets the idea, and it penetrates deeper into his consciousness. Then he gets the courage to walk and makes the effort. When he sees others speaking, he gets the idea that it is possible to speak; then he makes the effort to speak. The vocal chords which enable him to speak become activated.

There are many glands within us which are not active. Remember, the total development of man has not yet happened. Those who know the science of the body say that only a very small part of man's brain is active. The remaining part is totally inactive, it does not appear to have any functions. And scientists have not been able to discover their function. As yet, those parts appear to have no function. A large part of your brain is lying there totally unused. But yoga says that all these parts can become active. And descending from the human beings, in animals an even smaller part is used -- the greater part of an animal's brain is unused. When you descend the ladder even further, an even greater part of the brain of the lower animals is unused.

If we had been able to examine the brains of Buddha and Mahavira, we would have found that their entire brain was used; no part was dormant. Their whole brain capacity was used, and in you only a small part is used.

Now in order for that part which is not used to become active, you will have to give yourself suggestions; you will have to make an effort. Yoga has tried to make those parts of the brain active by working on the chakras. Yoga is a science, and a time will come when yoga will become the greatest science in the world.

I will post some more to show how he explains what he meant to explain.

Now I give another example from my Sadguru: He gave me an example of Rama's Father King Dashrath (reference to Ramayana). Kind Dashrath went to his Guru and asked for a child. His Guru said: You will get a child but you will first commit a sin. King Dashrath became extremely worried. He exclaimed: In Satyug I have to commit a sin. It so happened King Dashrath went to forest and killed Shravan Kumar ( a boy who had taken his blind parents on a Tirth Yatra -- holy pillgrimmage) accidently thinking it to be animal who had come to drink water in the lake. After this King Rama was born to King Dashrath.

After completing the above my Sadguru kept quite. Why? I had to digest what HE was implying and if I had the intelligence HE will proceed further. I got the point. King Dashrath gave a vow to his Queen Kakaiyi that he will fulfill 2 wishes of his wife. It is history that Queen asked Rama to be sent to forest for 14 years and her own son Bharat (incidentally Rama was not the real son of Queen Kaikaiyi) will sit on the Throne of the King.

What does the above imply? My Sadguru waited for some time till I got the meaning and then HE proceeded further:

Son A Guru only shows you the path, God loves you but your parents are the Supreme and even above God. If you look after your parents God will come to you and ask you humbly what do you want?

Where is the logic in the above.but that is the lesson of life. HE always taught us by some examples. Every Saint has his own way.

So whatever a Saint says ( I am no follower of Oshoji but I do respect His knowledge ) it always has a deep meaning.

When he says astrology is for animals it means (according to me) animals have no brain and hence they cannot believe in stars and planets and hence all such science is not meant for human beings for it weakens them.

I used to travel throughout the country (India) for business and met many people and read numerous palms in the train, buses, hotels, airports, while travelling. I have seen almost most of them who came to get their palms read as weak, worried, with problems and what not. I remember one divorcee woman of 40 asked me to read her palm while an elderly lady of 70 sitting next to her said she believed in herself totally. So what Osho means to say is to believe in yourself as man has intelligence and animals don't -- reference William G. Benham's Book "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" Animals do not have fingers but only nails and men have fingers and that refers to intelligence.

So please do not read what Osho has said literally. Take it figuretively. This will also be the case of any Saint who really wants you to a life where you follow the path leading to HIM.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. If you do not mind I would post more such posts

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Pravin Kumarji

If we check according to Patajali Yog Sutra -- it becomes clear--> Osho was BHOGI and not Yogi...

Sages must be Thinking before writing.. without thinking nobody can work.. Sages were scientist of there times..

If sadguru says it is night when its day he should explain why he says so.. mere believing has lead to blindly following saints.. Always believing that whatever saint has said has deep meaning though it clearly makes no sense can be harmful..

Regards,
Nirupam

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Dear Sanjay,

Are you on the same level as Osho? If No then you cannot comment upon what he is in a negative way. You can comment as such only if you sit across him and talk. You now that somebody once said lots of negative things about our beloved PM Jawaharlal Nehru but when he came face to face he was dumbfounded.

One person, as read in Cheiro's Book of his own experiences, called that he knew Cheiro to be no good and predicting things by guessing and what not. When Cheiro met this man and asked him whether he knew Cheiro, the man nodded yes but he could not recognise Cheiro standing next to him. So to comment on such persons negatively without having an equal status is wrong. Rest it is upto you.

Jesus Christ said there is third eye and so do so many other Saints. Do you find any third eye or does Science say there is a third eye? No. But yes there is a third eye between the eyebrows a little above. When you meditate deeply and go to Alpha Level daily you will gradually reach there and if you have been meditating for years and sincerely you might be flying in the air too. Has science explained that? No. If you search in Google you will find even Deepak Chopra was 2 feet above the ground in great bliss and this was photographed. Standing next to him was Michael Jackson. Is this science?

There is Astral Travel and Black Hole. How Saints are able to move freely from a place to thousands of miles away in minutes without any help through Black Hole. Can Science explain it? Don't know but many many Saints do it and when you practise meditation daily you might be able to do it too and then you will not comment as you have done now. To be able to reach such great heights you have to think positively and not comment negatively on anyone. Have you any idea how many followers Osho had? Even Shri Satya Sai Baba had many followers and many things were written against him by one learned astrologer in another forum and I wrote the same over there. He subsequently apologised. Even P.C.Sorcar Junior who caught Shri Satya Sai Baba doing his usual magic commented on his death as such: He is a great man and he has thousands who mourn for him. P.C.Sorcar Junior caught Shri Satya Sai Baba while performing magic and presenting Sarkar with Sandesh (a type of sweet which is dry). P.C.Sarkar returned the compliment with presenting 2 rosogollas to Sai Baba out of thin air and told him not to teach him magic as that is his forefather's profession but when Shri Satya Sai Baba passed away even Sorcar acknowledged that man's greatness. You will also recognise Osho's greatness when you reach that height and those who are at top in spiritual knowledge never argue. They welcome other Saints company as that is their eternal thirst for search of TRUTH.

One person, as reported in Guiness Books of Record and shown on T.V., had hot melted iron at some 500 or 600 degrees poured over his outstretched tongue. Nothing happened to him. After some 15 seconds he dropped it on the floor and immediately there was a hole there but nothing happened to this person's tongue. If you check up on Guinness Books of Records you will read it and if you happen to see on T.V. you won't believe it. He was asked how he did it. This is what he said: I immediately entered Alpha Level and had this iron ore poured on my tongue. In Alpha Level you get HIS strength and can do so many things positively like healing, protecting yourself or anyone and thousands of other positive things. Has science explained that? No. These Saints perform what is beyond Science and gradually one day Science will be able to explain a number of things.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 pm

This concept of just observing your thoughts was recently written about by Eckhart Tolle in "The Power of Now" (but you must have thoughts in order to observe them Wink it's not about a lack of thought - it's about a lack of attachment)

I do agree with Nirupam about not blindly following and trusting a person who claims to be a teacher without considering and resonating with what is being taught.

So many people have herd mentalities and become only sheep. Those that guide sheep are shepherds.

By the way, I like quite a bit of Osho's way of thinking. I have the Osho Tarot deck and occasionally enjoy visiting their web site and pulling a random card. With the card is a description written by the artist of the deck, an Osho follower, plus a corresponding quote from Osho's work.

Osho Zen Tarot
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Patti wrote:This concept of just observing your thoughts was recently written about by Eckhart Tolle in "The Power of Now" (but you must have thoughts in order to observe them Wink it's not about a lack of thought - it's about a lack of attachment)

I do agree with Nirupam about not blindly following and trusting a person who claims to be a teacher without considering and resonating with what is being taught.

So many people have herd mentalities and become only sheep. Those that guide sheep are shepherds.

By the way, I like quite a bit of Osho's way of thinking. I have the Osho Tarot deck and occasionally enjoy visiting their web site and pulling a random card. With the card is a description written by the artist of the deck, an Osho follower, plus a corresponding quote from Osho's work.

Osho Zen Tarot

I agree with you Pattiji

One interesting fact about osho is there are more than 8000 hrs of audio and video talk of him plus 650+ different book... so in short in one lifetime it is difficult or impossible to take grasp of what he said and above that he contradicts himself .. whats the use then?? confused confused confused

One has nicely said--> if you see some new person talking on spirituality etc. you will most probably find same thing in Osho's talk... ( but that doesn't make osho great.. nor great number of followers should be taken as scale for judgement of greatness)
wave wave

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi,

here is his birth chart. Source: Biographically notes by himself.

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! Osho_b10

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next