Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests

Sumit

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Voting17If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Voting19If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Voting18 
Sumit
If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Voting17If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Voting19If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-)

5 posters

Go down

If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Empty If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-)

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:39 pm

"Rockin' Robin" (Jackson 5) goes "Smells like teen spirit" (Nirvana) ... strange, and not completely harmonous... but very surprizing! If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) 522844 If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) 522844

Plus a small tribute to the featured lead singers of the bands involved:
- Michael Jackson - leadsinger of the famous 'Jackson 5'
- Kurt Cobain - leadsinger of the famous (edit:) rock band from Seattle 'Nirvana':

(Let's hope both geniuses rest in peace)

If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Michae16

If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Kurt-c10

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Empty Re: If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-)

Post  Lynn Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am

what an unusual combination, the Jacksons & Nirvana. still I like both, and the combination kinda works! happy move
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) Empty Re: If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-)

Post  Sparky10 Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Okay, I'm an unabashed Nirvana devotee (I took up playing guitar at 15, specifically to learn to play their songs) , so obviously I'm interested in anything Nirvana or Cobain-related!

I've seen that photo of Kurt before, but I wonder if it's printed the correct way round each time because Kurt was left-handed.. In any case, the space ('quadrangle'?) between his head and heart lines is quite narrow, implying that he was the sort of person who did not readily share his feelings and thoughts with others. Accounts of his behaviour have confirmed this.

Kurt's hands have always looked like typical air hands to me, and his long and knotted fingers (the Apollo and middle finger look particularly knotted to me) show a patient nature and attention to detail.

His head line slopes ever so slightly, revealing an intellect blending realism and imagination.

This photo in conjunction with other photos and footage I've seen of his hands, show that he had 'droplets'/'sensitivity pads'/'empathy pads' on his fingertips as well; he was sensitive to touch and had a strong artistic appreciation. His long, knotted fingers reveal that he had the potential skill to be a proficient artist (of any kind) himself.

Sparky10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparky10 Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh, and I forgot to mention his angle of manual dexterity, the protruding angle located between the thumb and wrist.

My God, it would be so unusual not to see this in successful musicians' hands! Jimi Hendrix possessed the same angle, and countless others of his professional ilk, too. flower

Sparky10

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Sparky10 wrote:I've seen that photo of Kurt before, but I wonder if it's printed the correct way round each time because Kurt was left-handed..
Hi Sparky, as we can read the words on his T-shirt... you better simply wave away your hypothesis that it might be a 'mirror' picture. Here you can find the original:
http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2006_The_Devil_and_Daniel_Johnston/2005_the_devil_and_daniel_johnston_012.jpg

PS. Great to know that you are a Nirvana fan - I have a few other photos of Cobain's hands, so I'll try to present a nice tribute to his hands... sooner or later.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparky10 Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Sparky10 wrote:I've seen that photo of Kurt before, but I wonder if it's printed the correct way round each time because Kurt was left-handed..
Hi Sparky, as we can read the words on his T-shirt... you better simply wave away your hypothesis that it might be a 'mirror' picture. Here you can find the original:
http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2006_The_Devil_and_Daniel_Johnston/2005_the_devil_and_daniel_johnston_012.jpg [/color]

Wave away my hypothesis. Right. Charming. Rolling Eyes

The reason why I mentioned my belief that the photo was printed the wrong way round was because I don't think it's as important to read the passive hand as much as it is to read the dominant hand in an adult, so I was wondering why that particular photo was posted when Cobain's dominant hand was the left one. That's why.
And yes, I could see just as capably as the dog on the street that it's possible to read the words on Cobain's T-shirt...

Cobain's left hand represented his realised potential, even though he could have realised a lot more of his potential if hadn't decided to blow his head off at 27 years-old. Rolling Eyes

Sparky10

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Kurt apparently played guitar with left hand and signed autographs with right hand. (video of signing autograph)

He came with a bang and left with a bang...

And don't get it.......why is Nirvana a pop band?

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Caprie wrote:And don't get it.......why is Nirvana a pop band?
Edit: Okay, you're quite right: Nirvana was of course more a rock band.

If you like The Jackson 5 and Nirvana... you probably like this as well! :-) 472680
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raizon Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:30 am

The bent middle and Index finger tell a lot. And also the powerful spatulate ring finger tip.

I look forward to see a clearer version of Kurt's hand.

Raizon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down